You can't bate a fair fight

30 minutes ago, paulus said:

Trouble is, he would be shit in the male boxing world but possibly has an advantage in the female boxing world, Its just not right and something that Sharron Davies has been campaigning against for years. 

Well that’s bollocks, I’ve just gone and give  the old woman a right cross to the jaw as a test and she has levelled me……cheers mate ! Lol 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Well that’s bollocks, I’ve just gone and give  the old woman a right cross to the jaw as a test and she has levelled me……cheers mate ! Lol 

i would have to sleep with one eye open, well possibly two if i did that, i would be hearing that music from psycho all night in my head Lol

Good for the lady who withdrew. The rest should follow suit. That would stop the problem in its tracks. There was an MMA transgender man who beat up several women competitors . Its vile.

What do they get out of it? As has been said they would be useless against another man.

It's exactly the same as the bloke who won medals at the paraplegic Olympics and who was later found to be perfectly physically able.

These people are complete ***** men going into a ring with a woman should be charged with abh or gbh if they hurt a woman badly.

When I am fuhrer I will personally horsewhip them.

Edited by jukel123

There’s also the very recent case of the woman pool player refusing to play a trans bloke/woman in the final.

The trans reasoning is that pool isn’t a strength sport it’s a skill sport . 
If he’s correct , how come not one woman snooker player or woman darts player has ever made the worlds top 64 ? 
He is missing the point completely….it was a Womens final not a bloke dressed as a women versus a real womens final !

Cheers,

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There’s also the very recent case of the woman pool player refusing to play a trans bloke/woman in the final.

The trans reasoning is that pool isn’t a strength sport it’s a skill sport . 
If he’s correct , how come not one woman snooker player or woman darts player has ever made the worlds top 64 ? 
He is missing the point completely….it was a Womens final not a bloke dressed as a women versus a real womens final !

Cheers,

The quicker all women in all sports make a stance against this stupidity the better it will be for them, they should all refuse to enter any competition where trans v women is sanctioned.

• Like 10
18 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Good for the lady who withdrew. The rest should follow suit. That would stop the problem in its tracks. There was an MMA transgender man who beat up several women competitors . Its vile.

What do they get out of it? As has been said they would be useless against another man.

It's exactly the same as the bloke who won medals at the paraplegic Olympics and who was later found to be perfectly physically able.

These people are complete ***** men going into a ring with a woman should be charged with abh or gbh if they hurt a woman badly.

When I am fuhrer I will personally horsewhip them.

Yeah I can’t believe that was ever allowed.

It’s like that jock rapist who tried changing his gender so he could go to a woman’s nick

I wouldn’t mind seeing Messi having a go in the WSL and scoring 50 goals a game, smashing every record  

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Looks like a horse with fckn lipstck on

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Paul Len Juke

I'm not very happy with your archaic views. Get a grip. Referring to HER as HIM.

SHE is a competitor in HER own right and should be recognised in the competition SHE is in. If SHE wins SHE wins!

Dont discount her just because SHE has a penis and is also lacking breasts, a vagina, ovaries and a womb. That is just immaterial.

As Shania Twain said "man, I feel like a woman"

So why shouldn't SHE compete?

Even in a dick measuring comp if that's what SHE wanted to do?

You old fashioned bigots!!!

• Haha 2