Average rural southern gas station

Like the rest of the world, only some parts of America are shit, and it's all subjective.

I didn't like New York, too claustrophobic for me, but the missus loves it.

Texas is one of the best places I've ever been.

We've got our fair share of shit places in the U.K. And some fantastic places.

Cheers.

• Like 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep your average southern gas station check out 😂 feeder lights 12ga shells ,30-06  some game cans and pocket knives , hunting season essentials  😂if only the range finder went out to 800yd I would ha

And on today's episode of let's shit on America 😂😂

Always be Marathons to me

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Bloke I knew from Sunderland got onto the Scottish rigs in the 1980’s,I left Sunderland late 80’s and didn’t hear from him in years till we reconnected,he had ended up in Texas working in O&G,made a few quid but had health problems as he smoked heavily and was in a pub daily.Was in a hospital for a number of months which his insurance didn’t cover,wiped him out financially,I am sure he said his stay in ICU was costing him $7000 a DAY???After his illness he wanted to return to live in Sunderland (I know Houston-Sunderland does not compute lol) but sadly he ended up passing away two years back.

• Sad 1
17 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I’ve ate American chocolate in the states and the Middle East and I’m sure it doesn’t contain animal fats. It’s bland and goes white very quickly.

I remember a Kit Kat copy called Pick One that was so vile my kids refused to eat it.

In Thailand American chocolate wasn’t expensive, but again, was shit. A bar of European chocolate, especially Cadbury’s was more expensive than a bottle of Thai whiskey!

Mind you my missus and kids did like Hersheys.

Ive just heard Caramac is being discontinued, shame as my daughter in law always takes a box back to Saudi for her mother !

Cheers,

Think there still making the same tasting bar just a different wrapper and name

7 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Why is America so shit ? 

Because they have a constant flow of silly little pricks coming out with some bigger/better type shit and then going all victim when people take the piss out of them for it !

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Like the rest of the world, only some parts of America are shit, and it's all subjective.

I didn't like New York, too claustrophobic for me, but the missus loves it.

We've got our fair share of shit places in the U.K. And some fantastic places.

Cheers.

Agree i love america, defo a place id move too given the chance, but it needs trump and conservative politics to sort it out for the better,

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Because they have a constant flow of silly little pricks coming out with some bigger/better type shit and then going all victim when people take the piss out of them for it !

You of all people talking about playing the victim 🙄 but it's different when it's white people who don't want to, you know what never mind I'm not in the mood to hear you say the same thing you always do , so anyhow 🥱 shouldn't you be on some other post bitching about the plight of the simple country white man or something like you usually do instead of being on my post ? Why you even look at my posts is still a wonder to me but whatever 🥱 enough people on here have given me the deal one you so 

Edited by Wolfdog91
53 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Agree i love america, defo a place id move too given the chance

I get the feeling I should have moved to California when I was 18 I fit right in.It’s a land with a huge amount of opportunity if you just go for it.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, mackem said:

I get the feeling I should have moved to California when I was 18 I fit right in.It’s a land with a huge amount of opportunity if you just go for it.

100% it is, cali too liberal for me, but if love to catch the native golden rainbow trout there, and to see the sequoia trees (the giant red woods)

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Wolfy, you were in the military weren't you ?

Remember the chocolate in the M.R.E.s during the Gulf war ? 

Now that WAS shit, and no mistake !

Cheers.

never been one for chocolate chart shite you ever see it in tankers putting holes in the stainless eating  it away 

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've never had a sweet tooth, mate, which is why I have almost all my own teeth at my age ! LOL !

Cheers.

same mate not many that are straight in me head a few knocked out but what i have are mine lol hope i can say that at your age 

13 hours ago, mackem said:

Isn’t Cali on its arse at the moment? I went to San Fran in 19 and loved it (apart from the hills), it looks completely different now. They reckon LA’s even worst. 

Have you ever done Boston mate? Going for the first time next month with a few mates 

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Isn’t Cali on its arse at the moment? 

I was in Orange County place called Corona del mar (real housewives of orange county is filmed there) huge amount of cash there,used to go into LA daily to work,then just moved to west gate right next to a project I was involved with,Latino area,a lot more ghetto,there’s brits in LA doing ok mate,still lots of cash around.

never went to Boston,nothing there appeals to me,I think there has to be a draw takes you to an area,California has everything,it’s like being in a movie at times lol,as the sign says “Live the Dream”

DF663C09-1878-4244-BF32-41F035BD0F80.jpeg