Non peds

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little Mary, mid 60’s; One of the all time greats; only 23lb but would win 32lb scratch races against dogs and bitches. Sired by the pedigree whippet Bilko, but dam was bred greyhound

Max’s two young bitches; Both out of the same coursing bred bitch, but the fawn one is sired by the pure saluki, Snickers, and the black one sired by the non-ped Sky Warrior. It will b

Back on track. Perhaps the greatest non- ped stud dog, Supreme Racing Champion Good As Gold; Cheers.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Do u know how the resurrection process is progressing, are there any pups your average dosser could purchase 

No mate havent a clue but I think resurrecting something that never was is more than difficult, impossible I'd say

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

From what I remember the whole" bowline " thing was a short lived endeavour

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Do u know how the resurrection process is progressing, are there any pups your average dosser could purchase 

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

No mate havent a clue but I think resurrecting something that never was is more than difficult, impossible I'd say

He did actually breed bow to a few greyhounds, BUT, he told an AWFUL LOT OF LIES about bow.

Whether or not the resultant pups bred from bow to some of these greyhounds were any good, I couldn't say.

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He did actually breed bow to a few greyhounds, BUT, he told an AWFUL LOT OF LIES about bow.

Whether or not the resultant pups bred from bow to some of these greyhounds were any good, I couldn't say.

Still wasnt an actual line tho mate just a series of random matings

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Did you know Carl back in the day

Went out with him three times, with my old dog, sired by Hancocks taffy to a VERY greyhoundy mongrel lurcher bitch from the valleys.

Any hares that Williams put pics of up, with bow, were all caught by my old dog.

Bow couldn't even catch a rabbit, never mind a hare, at least the times I went out with him.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Went out with him three times, with my old dog, sired by Hancocks taffy to a VERY greyhoundy mongrel lurcher bitch from the valleys.

Any hares that Williams put pics of up, with bow, were all caught by my old dog.

Bow couldn't even catch a rabbit, never mind a hare, at least the times I went out with him.

sounds like bow was a normal whippet lol

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

sounds like bow was a normal whippet lol

You couldn't be more wrong, as usual, Gooey.

Normal whippets would've caught more than half the rabbits bow was run at.

Edited by shaaark
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You couldn't be more wrong, as usual, Gooey.

lol i don’t want to derail the thread mate 

hopefully bobdown will find a suitable dog with all these quality whippets and grews about 

maybe @green lurchers can show him one 

all the dogs on this site there has to be one surely lol