Non peds

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little Mary, mid 60’s; One of the all time greats; only 23lb but would win 32lb scratch races against dogs and bitches. Sired by the pedigree whippet Bilko, but dam was bred greyhound

Max’s two young bitches; Both out of the same coursing bred bitch, but the fawn one is sired by the pure saluki, Snickers, and the black one sired by the non-ped Sky Warrior. It will b

Back on track. Perhaps the greatest non- ped stud dog, Supreme Racing Champion Good As Gold; Cheers.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

"The History Of The Coursing Dogs Of Great Britain" is only a minor part of the curriculum I have set for my young protege on his long road to enlightenment and nirvana .......

Namasay.

More 2 the point Were u team Andre or team price when the shit hit the fan 

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Back on track.

Perhaps the greatest non- ped stud dog, Supreme Racing Champion Good As Gold;

C280D4C6-C572-4728-8959-0741FB8660C0.jpeg.9ea3e176235bfa23d1109e3ef75fe89b.jpeg

Cheers.

Some fine looking dogs chaps 

Very nice well pup together example that one charts what year would that be dog looks in goog order.

6 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Do many people work non peds these days? Would probably be better to use a working one over one that had just been raced 

To be honest I don’t know any one who works a top class racing non-ped. They are only interested in winning races and getting the elusive Racing Champion title. 
Then again , I’ve never met a greyhound owner who’s aim it is to win the Greyhound Derby running their dogs on hares .

Its all down to what you want, if you want to add a bit of speed to your lurcher line, use a working whippet; if you want to use the very fastest, use a racing non/ped. 
There’s pros and cons to both.

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

"The History Of The Coursing Dogs Of Great Britain" is only a minor part of the curriculum I have set for my young protege on his long road to enlightenment and nirvana .......

Namasay.

as others have said mate  the start or beginning of what we have to day started right here in the good old hull lol 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

as others have said mate  the start or beginning of what we have to day started right here in the good old hull lol 

Hmm… not sure about that. An old acquaintance of mine, Karen Fisher of Ruwais Salukis has had coursing Salukis since her father imported them from Saudi and Bahrain many years before they were seen in Hull !

Notice the cropped ears;

68FB0577-C26C-436A-8298-DE1351A343B6.jpeg.2efaee3509cf2ba8c40cf7a9b3af586c.jpeg

Two of her dogs;

95730406-9705-4E60-91DA-BC2A722FBD35.jpeg.2cddc71c1eb5a3294fb3e1385be9c670.jpeg

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 3