Braverman sacked.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She was the only mp that was saying what the majority of British people are thinking.

I can't think, of a single MP who I respect. I used to respect MPs from the left and the right years back. Some were men and women of principle. No longer, there's nobody in there who truly has our in

Sorry Jukel I cant agree with that I'm an oldie my parents both had to work, my wife an I both had to work. My parents had f**k all no TV an Old Car off and on, no phone often borrow cup of sugar from

Posted Images

4 hours ago, paulus said:

How will it work?, Not being an elected MP then he will not be able to have a seat in the House, So will be unable to answer any questions from other MP`s  on areas of Foreign policy or any other areas of his appointment. 

daft if you ask me. Never mind giving him a peerage just to a;;ow it to happen, Are Peerages not given on merit any more?. 

Of course peerages are given on merit. Johnson gave the posh totty in the middle of the photo a peerage for 'services rendered' whilst she was temping in his office for a few months.

Mind you, to be fair, any man would give her one.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The youngest life peer in UK history at the age of 29, the former assistant to Boris Johnson was covering maternity leave in his office

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Votes  of no confidence in Rishi starting to go in 

First to be named...

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Borr said:

WhatsApp reform UK , don't know if any seen the vid... Reform UK are they a serious party ? I can't bring myself to vote for any mainstream lot...

Going to be a lot of tory voters Going over to reform,  maybe some Labour voters that lent their vote to the tories also,  they ain't perfect  but we have to start somewhere,  im all for accelerating the demise of this  current government 👍 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, kanny said:

Dennis Skinner…..a man handed a university education out of the pockets of miners, who spent his whole life as a fanatic member of a party that betrayed the ordinary working man they claimed to champion.

Supporter of killing babies as early in term as possible , unfaithful husband and father, supporter of allowing children under 18 to be buggered lawfully by other homosexuals…..a red to the core ! 

Him calling anyone names is a bit f***ing rich ! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Dennis Skinner…..a man handed a university education out of the pockets of miners, who spent his whole life as a fanatic member of a party that betrayed the ordinary working man they claimed to champion.

Supporter of killing babies as early in term as possible , unfaithful husband and father, supporter of allowing children under 18 to be buggered lawfully by other homosexuals…..a red to the core ! 

If politicians didn't have double standards then they wouldn't have any ...was funny though lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, WILF said:

Funny thing is mate i bet a pound to a pinch of shit he had different views when he worked down the pit same as Kevin Barron who i worked with who was always trying to get me to join the labour party and become political but with being in my early twenties i was only bothered about hunting poaching and going out drinking and women. He was another that stabbed his union and the white working class in the back when he became MP for Rother Valley so much the same area a lot of it made up from ex pit villages they voted  a tory MP in at the last GE.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, mel b said:

She was the only mp that was saying what the majority of British people are thinking.

Sad thing about it to me is even a non white woman was saying things most of us agreed with and they have crucified her so what chance has a white woman or man got when they say what we are all thinking.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Sad thing about it to me is even a non white woman was saying things most of us agreed with and they have crucified her so what chance has a white woman or man got when they say what we are all thinking.

With a bit of luck , she might be a future leader of the Conservative party .

I'm a traditional Labour voter , that voted Conservative last time ( I was daft enough to believe in Boris the liar, and let's get brexit done), but I don't think that I could bring myself to vote Conservative again , and their ain't no way on gods green earth that I'll vote for the current Labour Party.    I'm guessing that the reform party will be the only option for me , and I'm guessing that it'll be the same for millions of other people. 

• Like 4