Anyone want to chip in?

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Then we start the eugenics argument, or the race purity argument or should the poor breed argument. And we'll be here next week batting an argument to and fro. f**k that. I concede.Lol

I’m genuinely not getting as complicated as that mate, I’m saying if you can’t cop a bird in say Norfolk (where every bird looks like Arthur Mullard!) then you don’t deserve to have a bird full stop ! Lol 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The place where Romanian traditions are still alive……Shoplifting begging and anti-social behaviour?A few wooden buildings on an acre of land,you could get the same in wales or Scotland for that price

At least he didn’t waste it ! Lol 

Serves them right for fishing round the 3rd world looking to pray on people they think are vulnerable because the sad c**ts can’t cop a homegrown bird. 

Posted Images

It ain't hard ,lets be honest to pull a fat bird/any bird on your own merit ,on a Saturday night in any  town up and down the UK...

To be honest, I've always thought folks that need to join these dating apps etc...a tad f***ing sad,photo filters and bullshit just to get a jump🤣..what ever happened to the 'chase'?busting a few moves and having the craic???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, bell said:

Next week is work although i have been to Thailand and all over south east Asia with my wife and daughter.  I dont get dragged into all this “ weird blokes banging dodgy hookers’ crap…..great climate, great food, fantastic scenery and real friendly people.  It’s a different way of life  and like you say your money goes a long way.  Bit narrow minded of people to have an opinion when they have never been, i understand why they would have that opinion but the seedy side is tiny compared to what else it has to offer….no offence taken :thumbs:

Sounds as good reasons as any and yes you're right i suppose if you've not been there you dont really know.....that said ive never been to Mogadishu either but i know i dont like it 😆....just puzzles me with so many beautiful places available around the world why anyone would choose a third world country but each to their own and if its cheap i can see why folk will go....enjoy your trip :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

It ain't hard ,lets be honest to pull a fat bird/any bird on your own merit ,on a Saturday night in any  town up and down the UK...

To be honest, I've always thought folks that need to join these dating apps etc...a tad f***ing sad,photo filters and bullshit just to get a jump🤣..what ever happened to the 'chase'?busting a few moves and having the craic???

I suppose if you're in your 40s or 50s and recently divorced etc you might not have been out on the pull for 10/20/30years or may have kids and not get the opportunity to go out every weekend to find someone.Or it may have been so long that you dont have the confidence.Maybe some people just find it an easy way to meet like minded people.

11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Sounds as good reasons as any and yes you're right i suppose if you've not been there you dont really know.....that said ive never been to Mogadishu either but i know i dont like it 😆....just puzzles me with so many beautiful places available around the world why anyone would choose a third world country but each to their own and if its cheap i can see why folk will go....enjoy your trip :thumbs:

Thailand isnt really third world.Yes theres poor areas the same as any other country but theres also places dripping in money.You say theres so many other beautiful places,What makes you think that there isnt beautiful places in Thailand?Its not all paddling fields and run down slums

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Thailand isnt really third world.Yes theres poor areas the same as any other country but theres also places dripping in money.You say theres so many other beautiful places,What makes you think that there isnt beautiful places in Thailand?Its not all paddling fields and run down slums

Thailand is classed as Developing,Bangkok has changed massively in 30 years,there’s a reason 40 million tourists visit yearly and it isn’t for sex,the country is packed full of things to see and do,it was my kids favourite holiday destination when they were small,how many kids get to scrub an elephant in a river with a yard brush or zip-line above a forest canopy and swim with sharks.Beats Spain hands down but we all have different comfort zones.P1000808.thumb.JPG.bb9190fbfcb5295e6645fed17b633f4d.JPG

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Thailand is classed as Developing,Bangkok has changed massively in 30 years,there’s a reason 40 million tourists visit yearly and it isn’t for sex,the country is packed full of things to see and do,it was my kids favourite holiday destination when they were small,how many kids get to scrub an elephant in a river with a yard brush or zip-line above a forest canopy and swim with sharks.Beats Spain hands down but we all have different comfort zones.P1000808.thumb.JPG.bb9190fbfcb5295e6645fed17b633f4d.JPG

Exactly.Ive been out there a few times since the 90s and never gone out there to get with a thai bird or shag a bar girl.The usual comments you hear about shagging ladyboys or finding a thai brides normally come from people who've never been anywhere more exciting than an all inclusive in spain

3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Exactly.Ive been out there a few times since the 90s and never gone out there to get with a thai bird or shag a bar girl.The usual comments you hear about shagging ladyboys or finding a thai brides normally come from people who've never been anywhere more exciting than an all inclusive in spain

My brother in law loves an all inclusive in Spain,it would bore me to tears,his idea of a perfect two weeks is lying beside a pool drinking for the entire holiday,one half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other……Jane Austen.

I'm off again to Thailand in couple of weeks love the place no intrest in goin and sittin in a bar for weeks in pattaya playing billy big bollocks to the bar girls like I know lads who do as they can't get a bird here save all year to sit in a bar for 3 weeks.ive been sat eating or walking round a shopping centre and thai girls will approach you but not my thing but each to there own but there's far much more than what people think 1st thing people say when say I'm goin is off to shag ladyboys just say Mrs wunt like that she'd feel left out 😅😅

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

I'm off again to Thailand in couple of weeks love the place no intrest in goin and sittin in a bar for weeks in pattaya playing billy big bollocks to the bar girls like I know lads who do as they can't get a bird here save all year to sit in a bar for 3 weeks.ive been sat eating or walking round a shopping centre and thai girls will approach you but not my thing but each to there own but there's far much more than what people think 1st thing people say when say I'm goin is off to shag ladyboys just say Mrs wunt like that she'd feel left out 😅😅

Would she not join in?