Boris Joins GBNews !

I was going to say Farage likes fishing so they would get my vote. Thats about the only good thing I can think of. Then I read that his no fishermens friend lol

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

His hijacking of a Brexit protest in Whitstable was typically opportunistic. British fishing deserves a better ally than this charlatan

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, terryd said:

I was going to say Farage likes fishing so they would get my vote. Thats about the only good thing I can think of. Then I read that his no fishermens friend lol

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

His hijacking of a Brexit protest in Whitstable was typically opportunistic. British fishing deserves a better ally than this charlatan

A national newspaper and the guardian to boot…..mate, I wouldn’t believe any of them if they told me the sun was going to rise in the morning !

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, terryd said:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The Guardian ? ‘Nuff  said… 

The first paragraph of that report shows it was written by a rampant remoaner.

The right wing press probably reported it completely differently.

Cheers.

Love him or loathe him, Farage will have a big say on politics next year with the General Election, the Tory's have probably got the most to worry about as Reform will split the "rights" vote, but the left hate him so much because of Brexit, they will be digging furiously for any dirt they can find.

Interesting times ahead !

Cheers.

4 hours ago, terryd said:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

You can't blame farage for the Brexit negotiations 🤣. He wasn't allowed anywhere near them 

• Like 1
On 27/10/2023 at 19:34, ditchman said:

i really dont think a GB party is realistic for this coming erection....it will take 2-3 years to put together...whilst watching labour screw things up even further...

Bit Freudian that post mate.

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

thank god you spotted it:good:.....bet he will have a bash at shagging some bird at GB news

bet he is fed up with princess nut -nut........

There you go again "erection", "coming", " screw" and now " nut nut". Take a cold shower mate.Lol

• Haha 1