Hey up,  just got back from my 3 monthly check up, i was expecting bad news, cos it runs in the family, but ive been told, prior to my pet scan, im good to go,  nowt wrong with me , i didnt get much kip last night for worrying about today, and didnt do breakfast.  so called in greggs on my way back fer 4 steak slices

• Like 19

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey up,  just got back from my 3 monthly check up, i was expecting bad news, cos it runs in the family, but ive been told, prior to my pet scan, im good to go,  nowt wrong with me , i didnt get much k

Well I played (walking) football on Tuesday night and had my second dose of immunotherapy on Wednesday, done another 12 hour shift today and out on the piss at weekend. I'm still gonna die but it

Hey up lads, nurse has just done my bloods ,  so I asked him , was there any chance of a cup.of tea,I missed out on food yesterday cos of my op, nil by mouth, anyway he obliged, just thought I'd let y

Posted Images

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up,  just got back from my 3 monthly check up, i was expecting bad news, cos it runs in the family, but ive been told, prior to my pet scan, im good to go,  nowt wrong with me , i didnt get much kip last night for worrying about today, and didnt do breakfast.  so called in greggs on my way back fer 4 steak slices

Good news, mate !

Cheers.

Seems like I’ve taken over where you left off ffs. Urology on Monday, physio on my shoulder on Tuesday, MRI scan for my prostate tonight  and an Ultrasound on my bladder on Monday. Glad you are alright pal. Jok

13 minutes ago, jok said:

Seems like I’ve taken over where you left off ffs. Urology on Monday, physio on my shoulder on Tuesday, MRI scan for my prostate tonight  and an Ultrasound on my bladder on Monday. Glad you are alright pal. Jok

Easy for me to sit behind my comp, and wish you well Jok lad, never the less i for one wish you well, chin up mate, they will look after you, theyve done me proud

• Like 3
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Happy days mate well done 👍 

On 25/10/2023 at 13:36, jok said:

Well I played (walking) football on Tuesday night and had my second dose of immunotherapy on Wednesday, done another 12 hour shift today and out on the piss at weekend.

I'm still gonna die but it won't be of boredom. 👍🏆😁

Cheers, D.

• Like 12
14 hours ago, dytkos said:

Well I played (walking) football on Tuesday night and had my second dose of immunotherapy on Wednesday, done another 12 hour shift today and out on the piss at weekend.

I'm still gonna die but it won't be of boredom. 👍🏆😁

Cheers, D.

pleased to be reading you are keeping active my friend, so to you, and jok,  all the very best for the future

• Thanks 1

Thanks lads, I'm doing ok now, I was at my friend's funeral on Saturday, he suffered with the disease , I saw lots of cases when I was in hospital, both young and old, it certainly put my life into perspective, anyway, catch u all later, I'm getting my frying pans out 

• Like 1

just this min got letter from cardiothoracic department Basildon hospital, as a result of your pet scan prior to your operations, i am very pleased to tel you , no further malignancy present, therefore, you will be discharged from the thoracic surgical clinic, and follow up with respitory team and doctor,   caught me in time eh lads 

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

just this min got letter from cardiothoracic department Basildon hospital, as a result of your pet scan prior to your operations, i am very pleased to tel you , no further malignancy present, therefore, you will be discharged from the thoracic surgical clinic, and follow up with respitory team and doctor,   caught me in time eh lads 

Now that's a cracking letter to get 👍👍👍.

• 2 months later...