Well what a sickener. Just been to supermarket in Scarborough town centre at the Aldi doing abit of shopping as we're at the caravan for weekend. On way back to caravan just next to train station was a transit van pulled up and at the back about 15 migrants waiting to get there suitcases and bags. All bags thrown out the back of the van all lined up waiting like lost f***ing sheep. But in the supermarket was same when a walked in a Was shocked to hell.

Edited by Bangersanmash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Well what a sickener. Just been to supermarket in Scarborough town centre at the Aldi doing abit of shopping as we're at the caravan for weekend. On way back to caravan just next to train station was a transit van pulled up and at the back about 15 migrants waiting to get there suitcases and bags. All bags thrown out the back of the van all lined up waiting like lost f***ing sheep. But in the supermarket was same when a walked in a Was shocked to hell.

They'll soon meet up with and be welcomed by other immigrants/terrorists

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

The march set off at 12pm from Marble Arch

Hundred thousand of them marching in London. 

The stop migrants march got 57 🤣

Precursor to an influx of Palestinian “refugees” Allahu Akbar Mofo’s.

Edited by mackem
  • Like 1

The media campaign being waged by the Palestinian's is just so set up its cringe worthy. The Hospital attack, Then today i watched a video taken in the West Bank, Half a dozen young Palestinians were trying to throw rocks at Israeli soldiers, They ran over to a burnt out truck to get a better angle, The one at the front stepped out from the front of the truck and his knee exploded. An Israeli snipper who made the decision not to kill him, His mates carried him for about 10 seconds then an ambulance appeared from nowhere. all very well filmed, No shaky video taken on phones. What gets me is tens of thousands and a lot of Countries are swallowing it!. 

14 minutes ago, paulus said:

The media campaign being waged by the Palestinian's is just so set up its cringe worthy. The Hospital attack, Then today i watched a video taken in the West Bank, Half a dozen young Palestinians were trying to throw rocks at Israeli soldiers, They ran over to a burnt out truck to get a better angle, The one at the front stepped out from the front of the truck and his knee exploded. An Israeli snipper who made the decision not to kill him, His mates carried him for about 10 seconds then an ambulance appeared from nowhere. all very well filmed, No shaky video taken on phones. What gets me is tens of thousands and a lot of Countries are swallowing it!. 

Left wing expertise, the left are masters at using this tech sh1t and also the use of AI the create situations to a tee, all real looking but in some cases it never even happened, an example is the new beatles song, AI creates a clearer john lennon voice, its dangerous.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Left wing expertise, the left are masters at using this tech sh1t and also the use of AI the create situations to a tee, all real looking but in some cases it never even happened, an example is the new beatles song, AI creates a clearer john lennon voice, its dangerous.

Even the people that created AI have said it was a mistake and they will live to regret it, But what gets me is the inability for people to see what's in front of them but instead just accepting that the narrative is real. 

Just now, paulus said:

Even the people that created AI have said it was a mistake and they will live to regret it, But what gets me is the inability for people to see what's in front of them but instead just accepting the narrative s being real. 

Lemmings game from the 80s, the leader jumps off a cliff and the rest just walk off behind him

• Like 2

Make sure your kids and grandchildren aren’t future lemmings,follow the path less trodden and stand alone,teach them the truth about the world,history is currently unfolding before our eyes and there’s always three versions.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Make sure your kids and grandchildren aren’t future lemmings,follow the path less trodden and stand alone,teach them the truth about the world,history is currently unfolding before our eyes and there’s always three versions.

Its so fake though mate, i can not believe anybody with a brain wouldn't be asking questions but sadly it appears not, If this is our future then God help us, Coming from a man who doesn't have a religious bone in his body that's something.

Just now, paulus said:

Its so fake though mate, i can not believe anybody with a brain wouldn't be asking questions but sadly it appears not, If this is our future then God help us, Coming from a man who doesn't have a religious bone in his body that's something.

We somehow let it get to this,false narratives taught by left-wing university graduates to school kids with minds that will soak up falsehoods like water into a dry sponge can only exacerbate the wests decline in the near future.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

We somehow let it get to this,false narratives taught by left-wing university graduates to school kids with minds that will soak up falsehoods like water into a dry sponge can only exacerbate the wests decline in the near future.

Politics and personnel feelings should never be included in our education system the same with this transgender rubbish, They should teach the need to question everything and i mean in real depth as in todays world nothing is rarely as it appears or portrayed.  

35 minutes ago, paulus said:

Politics and personnel feelings should never be included in our education system the same with this transgender rubbish, They should teach the need to question everything and i mean in real depth as in todays world nothing is rarely as it appears or portrayed.  

Agreed

• Sad 1