16 hours ago, Francie, said:

Heard on the radio that Rwanda thingy got the royal ascent,whatever that means,an I also heard the SNP in scotland have been reduced to a minority party for some reason,that will put that paki leader in his place Yousef or whatever.

Looks like Ireland is getting the backlash from the Rwanda policy with illegal migrants making their way to your country mate from the UK. I wish your people all the best in rising up against this influx from the UK and imho your country needs to free itself from the shackles of being a member of the European Union. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Looks like Ireland is getting the backlash from the Rwanda policy with illegal migrants making their way to your country mate from the UK. I wish your people all the best in rising up against this influx from the UK and imho your country needs to free itself from the shackles of being a member of the European Union. 

There’s thousands of people out every weekend protesting, the MSM are just not reporting it mate.

There plenty going on.

In a town near me there a group been put together and they are absolutely taking apart a horrible little Paki barber who has been running for councillor, putting himself front and centre of “tidy towns” and generally doing what they do to try and get into positions of influence…..they are ruining him and his pro immigrant claptrap. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

There’s thousands of people out every weekend protesting, the MSM are just not reporting it mate.

There plenty going on.

In a town near me there a group been put together and they are absolutely taking apart a horrible little Paki barber who has been running for councillor, putting himself front and centre of “tidy towns” and generally doing what they do to try and get into positions of influence…..they are ruining him and his pro immigrant claptrap. 

Glad to hear it mate and people are starting at last to realise people like us are right and always have been and the pro immigration looneys are becoming the minority amongst ordinary folk. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

The funny thing is the Irish Supreme Court ruled that the UK is not a safe country because of its Rwanda policy, so the Irish have effectively stopped themselves from sending any illegal immigrants that arrive from the UK back here !

And the open border policy between north and south makes it impossible to stop any illegals crossing.

Questions are being asked how the illegals can cross from mainland UK to Northern Ireland as you are supposed to have ID to get on a ferry or plane ?

Cheers.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The funny thing is the Irish Supreme Court ruled that the UK is not a safe country because of its Rwanda policy, so the Irish have effectively stopped themselves from sending any illegal immigrants that arrive from the UK back here !

And the open border policy between north and south makes it impossible to stop any illegals crossing.

Questions are being asked how the illegals can cross from mainland UK to Northern Ireland as you are supposed to have ID to get on a ferry or plane ?

Cheers.

There’s a common travel area mate, you can travel feely between the UK and anywhere on the island or Ireland, to get on a flight you need a passport but there’s no checks the UK end.

They do check your passport when you get back here, but it’s only a quick look and an “on you go”

But very basic documents will get you on a ferry and in fact I’ve never been asked for ID to get on a ferry and have travelled the journey many times.

Your ferry booking is enough and I’ve travelled with dogs and firearms and still never been asked, I had all the firearms documentation obviously but they never asked me. 

So it would be very, very simple for a migrant to arrive from the EU as part of the resettlement program and then simply get on a ferry to the UK 

Edited by WILF
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

There’s a common travel area mate, you can travel feely between the UK and anywhere on the island or Ireland, to get on a flight you need a passport but there’s no checks the UK end.

They do check your passport when you get back here, but it’s only a quick look and an “on you go”

But very basic documents will get you on a ferry and in fact I’ve never been asked for ID to get on a ferry and have travelled the journey many times.

Your ferry booking is enough and I’ve travelled with dogs and firearms and still never been asked, I had all the firearms documentation obviously but they never asked me. 

So it would be very, very simple for a migrant to arrive from the EU as part of the resettlement program and then simply get on a ferry to the UK 

I know, I’ve been to Ireland with my dogs and my passport wasn’t checked by anyone  at either end. 
I’ll be going to Northern Ireland to hunt with some lads later in the year and when I checked the flights, they said the government doesn’t require a passport between England and Northern Ireland, but the airline ill be using does , other airlines just require photo ID.

My point was how are illegals getting from mainland UK to Northern Ireland without any ID ?

Im not talking about migrants coming from Ireland to the UK, those on resettlement programs would more than likely have some form of I D , I’m on about illegals crossing the channel, dumping their I D then making it across to N I, then on to the republic .

Cheers.

Just heard some Irish politicians describing how bad it was that Ireland is lumping for all these extra invaders..... ESPECIALLY seeing as Ireland has a housing crisis 🤣🤣

They don't seem to have an issue with em flooding England though 

17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I know, I’ve been to Ireland with my dogs and my passport wasn’t checked by anyone  at either end. 
I’ll be going to Northern Ireland to hunt with some lads later in the year and when I checked the flights, they said the government doesn’t require a passport between England and Northern Ireland, but the airline ill be using does , other airlines just require photo ID.

My point was how are illegals getting from mainland UK to Northern Ireland without any ID ?

Im not talking about migrants coming from Ireland to the UK, those on resettlement programs would more than likely have some form of I D , I’m on about illegals crossing the channel, dumping their I D then making it across to N I, then on to the republic .

Cheers.

Are illegals striving to get to Northern Ireland ?, why would they do that mate ?

Why would they choose the republic over any other place on the British isles ? 
They don’t need to go all back roads to get here, the EU just fly them in buck shee. 

They are there for money and all the money is around the major U.K. city’s 

The Dublin 3 or whatever it's called is to send people packing if the other country agrees,180 wee lined up last year,only three were sent,that vile woman McEntee got grilled about it,she had nowhere to go or hide an here w.e.f eu agenda has been clearly shown,the next election will be good craic,these politicians turn my stomach.

Meanwhile the irish are flat out protesting an the scummy gards/ruc are using heavy handed tactics on it's own citizens old folks women an children.

Buildings are being burnt to the ground flat out.

They may be coming in but most folk want them

56 minutes ago, WILF said:

Are illegals striving to get to Northern Ireland ?, why would they do that mate ?

Why would they choose the republic over any other place on the British isles ? 
They don’t need to go all back roads to get here, the EU just fly them in buck shee. 

They are there for money and all the money is around the major U.K. city’s 

The Irish immigration minister has said that 80% of all illegal immigrants coming into the republic are coming from the UK through Northern Ireland and is blaming the British government.

They are saying there are various reasons they are going to the republic( they will eventually get EU citizenship and be able to settle anywhere in Europe, the Irish government is more tolerant and accepting of them, and theres the fear they may be sent to Rwanda, however small, if they stay in the UK, and Ireland won’t send them back to the UK.

EUROPEANCONSERVATIVE.COM

Politicians viewed the influx as “a runaway train coming down the track” at Ireland after the UK’s Rwanda Plan.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

The Irish immigration minister has said that 80% of all illegal immigrants coming into the republic are coming from the UK through Northern Ireland and is blaming the British government.

They are saying there are various reasons they are going to the republic( they will eventually get EU citizenship and be able to settle anywhere in Europe, the Irish government is more tolerant and accepting of them, and theres the fear they may be sent to Rwanda, however small, if they stay in the UK, and Ireland won’t send them back to the UK.

EUROPEANCONSERVATIVE.COM

Politicians viewed the influx as “a runaway train coming down the track” at Ireland after the UK’s Rwanda Plan.

Cheers.

The Irish immigration minister is full of shit, they are getting  here for exactly the same reasons they are getting there, because the politicians are deliberately encouraging and allowing them to come.

If anyone don’t see statements like that for the 3 card trick they are then no wonder we are in deep shit.

The Irish government are in deep shit with their own people for letting all these animals here, however of course the Irish government dont really want to stop the influx….so what better excuse than to blame the old enemy for when loads more arrive !

Its like Sunak blaming France when he has a perfectly capable Royal Navy sitting around scratching their bollocks, it’s just bullshit.

They want these beasts in Europe for some reason, period !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, WILF said:

The Irish immigration minister is full of shit, they are getting  here for exactly the same reasons they are getting there, because the politicians are deliberately encouraging and allowing them to come.

If anyone don’t see statements like that for the 3 card trick they are then no wonder we are in deep shit.

The Irish government are in deep shit with their own people for letting all these animals here, however of course the Irish government dont really want to stop the influx….so what better excuse than to blame the old enemy for when loads more arrive !

Its like Sunak blaming France when he has a perfectly capable Royal Navy sitting around scratching their bollocks, it’s just bullshit.

They want these beasts in Europe for some reason, period !

The reason is to try dilute us an get rid of christianity,christianity is the blockade the only thing stopping them from there takeover.

• Like 2

In a counterfeit handbag showroom earlier,got chatting to an Iranian bloke whose brother works as an immigration lawyer in California who has got a few Persians into the states for $20k a pop.