The latest shit yourself,no substance, tabloid,shock_ horror story Apparently there's been an "outbreak" in Paris. Seemingly ( a word designed for cretins) these bedbugs have been spotted on the London underground.

I will never sleep tonight. The world is fecked.

Come back Covid, at least there's a vaccine.Or, alternatively,depending on your  opinion, a Gates inspired,5G, heart attack inducing NHS poison.

Sleep tight.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The latest shit yourself,no substance, tabloid,shock_ horror story Apparently there's been an "outbreak" in Paris. Seemingly ( a word designed for cretins) these bedbugs have been spotted on the London underground.

I will never sleep tonight. The world is fecked.

Come back Covid, at least there's a vaccine.Or, alternatively,depending on your  opinion, a Gates inspired,5G, heart attack inducing NHS poison.

Sleep tight.

c6c2525b09a7ec1b2e9dd8bad333592a.png

86f51996faf8e74329e3596d83138a7e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My wife and little one is in Disneyland. One big show was cancelled the other day, because of a bedbug outbreak at the venue. Strangely, the venue was reopened the very next day 🧐

I've asked her to look for signs in their room etc. Check creases in mattress, and for red blood dots on the sheets.

I'm half thinking if dumping their luggage when they get home. 🤣

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Haha 1

I used to stop around my aunt's place , she had flea ridden cats, anyway one night I had a nightmare about fleas, a dog sized one got a bite in and I awoke halfway after launching myself from the bed and destroyed a wardrobe .... couldn't hack bed bugs , mosquitoes are my nemesis though and when abroad would wake family to have a bug killing session, tea towels at the ready.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Borr said:

I used to stop around my aunt's place , she had flea ridden cats, anyway one night I had a nightmare about fleas, a dog sized one got a bite in and I awoke halfway after launching myself from the bed and destroyed a wardrobe .... couldn't hack bed bugs , mosquitoes are my nemesis though and when abroad would wake family to have a bug killing session, tea towels at the ready.....

Reminds me when we were young. Back in the 80's, we lived near a local dump, and the houses were always full of flies in the summer. Broke more ornaments chasing the b*****ds with tea towels 🤣

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Borr said:

mosquitoes are my nemesis though and when abroad would wake family to have a bug killing session, tea towels at the ready.....

My neighbour has a blue LED mozzie zapping lamp,all you can hear when your sitting out there is snap,crackle and pop.I stayed in a hotel once that supplied a tennis racket mozzie zapper in the room,better than watching TV chasing mozzies around the room.

C6D25F2D-4E7E-4A28-AD46-359FC159D043.jpeg

• Haha 1