• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Once they start flexing,eroding your culture gradually,time and pressure,gradually they will whittle it down,it’s happening no ifs no buts no ands,it’s happening,your grand children will think your chatting about a totally different country when you tell them tales of your childhood as they will live in a very different future.

How long mackem 

I think it will be in our lifetime for sure..

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, dodger said:

How long mackem 

I think it will be in our lifetime for sure..

Yes,Sunak sounded the death knell,the final mail will be when Allahu akhbar is heard in No 10.Indians were celebrating when Rishi got in,Africans celebrated when Obama got elected,Pakistan will be in a frenzy when Mohammed walks into Downing St.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yes,Sunak sounded the death knell,the final mail will be when Allahu akhbar is heard in No 10.Indians were celebrating when Rishi got in,Africans celebrated when Obama got elected,Pakistan will be in a frenzy when Mohammed walks into Downing St.

It sounds mental n a shiver through me reading that but at the same time it is reality tho isn't it as mad as it sounds 🤷 

23 minutes ago, dodger said:

It sounds mental n a shiver through me reading that but at the same time it is reality tho isn't it as mad as it sounds 🤷 

It’s inevitable,my grandchildren won’t be born in the UK,but all western countries will eventually succumb.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

you little ray of pitch black

Realist to be honest Greg,I am in London often,I see changes,doesn’t take much to pick up on what’s happening,when I first moved to my area you rarely saw an Indian or African,a lot has changed since I bought there.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Who’s going tomorrow then ? 

I'm going down there to see my kids for an hour then hopefully I'm going to have a look see while I'm there it'd be rude not to going all that way who else Is going from here 

5 hours ago, mackay said:

They've been running riot unless you haven't noticed. I genuinely think it has reached the stage where direct confrontation is the only option and regardless of what the media and other interested parties say, the majority of people, no, all the people I talk to think so as well. I think it's also fair to say that the majority of the nation (intentionally ignored) know what the nation is facing. Fcuk how the media describe it, this, needs to happen.

Mate, with the greatest of respect if all the people they have killed and maimed, if all the young girls they have gang raped, if the loss of all our major cities, if the loss of our actual accent in parts of London, if the stabbing epidemic of our young, if the crimes rates and degradation of our towns and cities wasn’t motivation for direct confrontation then nothing is !!!……it’s all been tried in the 70s and 80s and failed !!…….our family friend and doctor was very nearly the first elected NF MP in an area that’s absolutely a multi racial piss hole in a time when you could still say so and still never made it !!

Direct action ?……people won’t even vote !! 
And if they won’t vote then boot boys can crack heads until the cows come home and we will still be on the loosing end of it all ! 

No, this gets won at the ballet box and to do that nationalists need the right people and the right story to show the world…….nobody is voting for the bare face “racist”, they are voting for the middle age smart, intelligent figurehead who the worlds telly films scraping innocent OAPs off the floor with tears in his eyes ! 

A month ago Palestinian Muslim attacked and slaughter hundreds of innocent young men and women, they raped, they mutilated children……but, the world media shows a few dead kids on the telly and suddenly that don’t matter, it’s marches in support of the killers all around the world and governments condemning Israel 

Isreal has been completely forgotten in all this and the killers are now the victims !! 

Thats mate, is the power of an image and a story !! 

JMHO 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, with the greatest of respect if all the people they have killed and maimed, if all the young girls they have gang raped, if the loss of all our major cities, if the loss of our actual accent in parts of London, if the stabbing epidemic of our young, if the crimes rates and degradation of our towns and cities wasn’t motivation for direct confrontation then nothing is !!!……it’s all been tried in he 70s and 80s and failed !!…….our family friend and doctor was very nearby the first elected NF MP in an area that’s absolutely a multi racial piss hole in a time when you could still say so and still never made it !!

Direct action ?……people won’t even vote !! 
And I’d they won’t vote then boot boys can crack heads until the cows come home and we will still be on the loosing end of it all ! 

No, this gets won at the ballet box and to do that nationalists need the right people and the right story to show the world…….nobody is voting for the bare face “racist”, they are voting for the middle age smart, intelligent figurehead who the worlds telly films scraping innocent OAPs off the floor with tears in his eyes ! 

JMHO 

I was thinking similar the other day, do you remember the race riots in real shilthole places like Oldham n rochdale 10 years or so ago and everyone thought they was going to be something totally next Level 🤔 not much happened there that I can remember..

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, dodger said:

I was thinking similar the other day, do you remember the race riots in real shilthole places like Oldham n rochdale 10 years or so ago and everyone thought they was going to be something totally next Level 🤔 not much happened there that I can remember..

That was 22 years ago 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, dodger said:

Exactly that mate, we can all shuffle down there like dads army and maybe have a bit of a throw around, then we can go home with our chest puffed out and tell each other how “we were there” and feel good about ourselves……and the thing we all really want won’t be one inch further forward and in likelihood will have been put backwards when they paint the story of “far right thugs”

f***ing brilliant !….great f***ing success !

Doing the same shit and expecting different you call that !

Unless nationalists get clued up and a bit more savvy then they will never win ! 

Look at the hunting ban, we sent 400,000 people down there and made a lot of noise and the antis sent carefully curated picture and videos to the media……tell me who won that ? 

I’ll tell you who won, smart people !

Edited by WILF