Jump to content

Scottish bill


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Banned hare coursing years ago mate and it never stopped me so this won't have much affect on me either, ffs it's my god given right to to run a rabbit, Scottish Government a shower of treacherous bsa

Double standards for some

Just the same as the fox job and coursing they want 2 show willing 2 the homemade kaftan brigade so let's ban summat that meks the government no revenue ,the one eyed toothless whores 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, foxpack new said:

Hi lads ,don't know if this topic has been done  ,but I can't make head nor tail of the new ban in scotland .we do a lot up there and need to no what we are in for ? Can anyone help ??? 

Dogs can't catch  a rabbit  can retrieve a shot rabbit or a rabbit killed by a bird of prey but not alive rabbit 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
16 hours ago, foxpack new said:

Hi lads ,don't know if this topic has been done  ,but I can't make head nor tail of the new ban in scotland .we do a lot up there and need to no what we are in for ? Can anyone help ??? 

Two dogs flushing to a gun I think 

  • Like 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Are you Scottish lads going to just carry on as normal or go without a dog or sadly just give up?

Banned hare coursing years ago mate and it never stopped me so this won't have much affect on me either, ffs it's my god given right to to run a rabbit, Scottish Government a shower of treacherous bsatards 

  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, brambles said:

Banned hare coursing years ago mate and it never stopped me so this won't have much affect on me either, ffs it's my god given right to to run a rabbit, Scottish Government a shower of treacherous bsatards 

Get it right up um

  • Haha 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Get it right up um

That fcukin SNP were on that telly every fcukin day up until the enquiry into the wee boot Nicola and her man and that new cnut Aboo Hamza or whit ever he's caud, hopefully they'll get booted oot afore they dae any mair damage, sorry I'm rantin noo, dirty bsatards 

  • Like 3
Link to post
30 minutes ago, brambles said:

That fcukin SNP were on that telly every fcukin day up until the enquiry into the wee boot Nicola and her man and that new cnut Aboo Hamza or whit ever he's caud, hopefully they'll get booted oot afore they dae any mair damage, sorry I'm rantin noo, dirty bsatards 

Unfortunately when these idiots get fecked off there laws don't go wi um

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 hour ago, brambles said:

That fcukin SNP were on that telly every fcukin day up until the enquiry into the wee boot Nicola and her man and that new cnut Aboo Hamza or whit ever he's caud, hopefully they'll get booted oot afore they dae any mair damage, sorry I'm rantin noo, dirty bsatards 

im going to black up wear full make up wear a dress and call myself priscilla and carry on as normal oh and im going to change the dogs name to humza and i will be fine 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
27 minutes ago, pengelli said:

im going to black up wear full make up wear a dress and call myself priscilla and carry on as normal oh and im going to change the dogs name to humza and i will be fine 

Just say your dog identity as a hawk and your be offended if they misgender it

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post

The Scottish are a treacherous lot who love the french and EU and would rather cosy up to them than the English. The English should have a referendum to leave leave the union. Pure karma for all the English haters you lot voted them in and just short of half of you voted to leave the union, just deserves.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, joe ox said:

The Scottish are a treacherous lot who love the french and EU and would rather cosy up to them than the English. The English should have a referendum to leave leave the union. Pure karma for all the English haters you lot voted them in and just short of half of you voted to leave the union, just deserves.

Tarring every scot with the same brush ??? After reading what I ranted about the Scottish Government is it just deserves for myself aswell, whi need a treacherous Government when we've got fellow dog men like you

Link to post
12 minutes ago, brambles said:

Tarring every scot with the same brush ??? After reading what I ranted about the Scottish Government is it just deserves for myself aswell, whi need a treacherous Government when we've got fellow dog men like you

Well they not all bad but at least half of them are though 😂 fellow dog men well that's a discussion all of its own! Your opinion or that of 99 percent of "fellow dog men" means zero to me.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...