Scottish bill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Banned hare coursing years ago mate and it never stopped me so this won't have much affect on me either, ffs it's my god given right to to run a rabbit, Scottish Government a shower of treacherous bsa

Double standards for some

Just the same as the fox job and coursing they want 2 show willing 2 the homemade kaftan brigade so let's ban summat that meks the government no revenue ,the one eyed toothless whores 

Posted Images

On 03/10/2023 at 21:07, Black neck said:

Unfortunately when these idiots get fecked off there laws don't go wi um

true, and if Labour get in you be really fooked, with all there bunny huggers , the game fooked since the hunting ban with dogs, it neer go back to how it was. i feel sorry for any young person starting out hunting today with a lurcher or terrier in the UK   it over, i always poached for 36 years , i did have bit of permission 100 aces  were i once lived, but moved now by Hereford  few shoots here , i dont lamp no more as such old Buck 11 now he old like lol , i just have quick flick about before i feed him, he dont run no more but still as look down the beam  if it held a rabbit or a Charlie , the old bugger  lol.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bird said:

true, and if Labour get in you be really fooked, with all there bunny huggers , the game fooked since the hunting ban with dogs, it neer go back to how it was. i feel sorry for any young person starting out hunting today with a lurcher or terrier in the UK   it over, i always poached for 36 years , i did have bit of permission 100 aces  were i once lived, but moved now by Hereford  few shoots here , i dont lamp no more as such old Buck 11 now he old like lol , i just have quick flick about before i feed him, he dont run no more but still as look down the beam  if it held a rabbit or a Charlie , the old bugger  lol.

Been hearing this for years, it’s over, it’s finished. There’s still people that’s keen getting plenty done

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Been hearing this for years, it’s over, it’s finished. There’s still people that’s keen getting plenty done

For those who have always poached its business as usual with some minor adjustments.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

We never had a sock, or a rolled up newspaper, and if anyone dared have a coat they'd been hit over back of head with heavy stone and tipped into canal

We never had a canal...it was just an old tyre track that the frogs would spawn in...but it were a canal to us like...

• Haha 2