Crazy carry on

1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

How do you know he owns the land? He might just be a keeper that thinks he owns it because he’s employed by the landowner. Way it looked to me the lads in the car were trying to leave & he was trying to stop them, if he wants to jump in front of a car & he gets hurt it’s his own fault. If I was in that position I wouldn’t be sitting there waiting for the police to come and take my dog off me

Reread my original post,and in brackets I have ...I presume....but I don't know he's the landowner ...,well if he was employed by the landowner,he's doing his job,....don't get me wrong ,I'm not making an issue of them walking where they shouldn't be,I'm taking issue of the passenger instructing the driver to run him over,....just a bit crazy to me ,it'd be a high price to pay for a run with a dog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was two lads in the motor....they would have been far better served, getting out and fronting the angry guy... If he tried to detain them,.their best choice would be to defend themselves, o

Like most lads that have done a bit I've run lurchers and dropped terriers in literally thousands of places with no permission, had shotguns pulled on us more than once, ducked and dived from landowne

So,no one has any background info on the video?.... I know we all had to run ,hide or face the consequences of our actions but it should never come to the stage where a person could loose their l

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Reread my original post,and in brackets I have ...I presume....but I don't know he's the landowner ...,well if he was employed by the landowner,he's doing his job,....don't get me wrong ,I'm not making an issue of them walking where they shouldn't be,I'm taking issue of the passenger instructing the driver to run him over,....just a bit crazy to me ,it'd be a high price to pay for a run with a dog

Well if he’s a keeper he’s just daft then because I wouldn’t be putting myself in front of a moving car to protect someone else’s land for the shit wages they get

• Like 1

There was two lads in the motor....they would have been far better served, getting out and fronting the angry guy...

If he tried to detain them,.their best choice would be to defend themselves, or at least try to convince the guy that they would be leaving the field, and would not be returning.

Most sane and sensible custodians of the land, will accept this even if they don't believe ya..😃 

IF you panic , like a big girly,..and foolishly maim or kill the dopey fecker, you will be serving time when you really should be enjoying what may well be,..the last and final years,... of the running dog game....😕

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 10

Why not have 100£ in the pocket get caught red handed brass neck it apologise hand it over if need be and be on the way 

Other hand his reaction if there getting hammered all the time there head would be done in I’ve seen it with local huntsman being plagued by antis 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OldPhil said:

There was two lads in the motor....they would have been far better served, getting out and fronting the angry guy...

If he tried to detain them,.their best choice would be to defend themselves, or at least try to convince the guy that they would be leaving the field, and would not be returning.

Most sane and sensible custodians of the land, will accept this even if they don't believe ya..😃 

IF you panic , like a big girly,..and foolishly maim or kill the dopey fecker, you will be serving time when you really should be enjoying what may well be,..the last and final years,... of the running dog game....😕

_MG_6o489.JPG

That's exactly my point,....better written than I could

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Why not have 100£ in the pocket get caught red handed brass neck it apologise hand it over if need be and be on the way 

Other hand his reaction if there getting hammered all the time there head would be done in I’ve seen it with local huntsman being plagued by antis 

100 quid wouldn't buy ya man a decent fish super these days they abit more then that I had to take 1 to Vegas before and buy him liquor women and a few spins on the rullete and still he wouldn't let me ferret a few places

On 30/09/2023 at 23:25, jigsaw said:

So,no one has any background info on the video?....

I know we all had to run ,hide or face the consequences of our actions but it should never come to the stage where a person could loose their life over a stupid run of a hare or a walk in the country,....what's going on is plain wreckless and not one fuk given if they kill the bloke who is outside the car ,the passenger even suggests they run him over ..... that's a bridge too far for me 

Like most lads that have done a bit I've run lurchers and dropped terriers in literally thousands of places with no permission, had shotguns pulled on us more than once, ducked and dived from landowners and the law, fisticuffs a couple of times and only ever had one court appearance and funnily enough that was actually on permission, lol. But to feel the need to drive over a man to get away just shows cowardice, no doubt their dogs had more balls than they did. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, comanche said:

Not seen the video but aren't there three people in the car? Who's in the back with the camera?

Correct,....3 against one and they decide to almost run him over,....probably the safest bet for them

• Like 1