Obesity

1 hour ago, Chaff said:

There are 4 in the next village along from me lol might do 20 haircuts a week between them probably got 50k going through books though cash only.

Tbh, I've only got a vague idea of what money laundering is__ but I think the type of business you describe  must be prime suspects.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can remember driving a steam roller and of the lad's  made me stop whilst he asked me a daft question. I started up again, felt a bump and all the lad's started screaming and shouting. I looked back

A conservative MP said part of the problem was people don't know how to cook or look after themselves. He was criticised by the left and the media. The issue was dropped. There has never been foo

While I genuinely agree with what Wilf says . I would also add that those dole dossers and people with kids they can't afford do effect the fabric of society even if they don't effect it financially.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Self control....knowing when to say no or I've had enough... something that lots of folks these days are lacking...f**k the fatties...why the f**k should the rest of us pick up the bill and be paying taxes to keep the gluttonous fuckers alive?

If your say 2 stone over weight/your BMI... Then I believe you should get f**k all for free...there are no excuses unless your f***ing bedbound or in a wheelchair 😁

You'd be fat too the amount of grub you put away if you took a couple of drontals 🤣

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Chaff said:

I tried the first one that opened and mate they set fire to ears and wrapped me head up in boiling hot towels mate.

Thought I'd been kidnapped by ISIS lol

I went to one and also got a hot towel through over my face without warning Lol, Then the twat started telling me how lovely and soft my hair was, Fcuk me i couldn't get out of there quick enough Lol

8 minutes ago, paulus said:

Again one could argue that if you have kids and getting child benefit and child tax credits, Then i am paying for your kids Lol

I Started my family at 31 P...payed more than enough into the system beforehand ...the eldest was given £500 when he was born by the government in some savings account,nothing for the other 2,or the Teenage girl whos a friend of the Mrs we have fostered,clothed,fed,schooled for the last 2 yrs...dont get working tax credit as far as I know...if we do then I cant see it being enough to get one child to school by bus a week🤣..I can honestly say Ive never had a giro/jobseekers...never asked no cnut for anything...not even the family ,that way then you dont want to smash their f***ing faces in  when they make excuses and say no...😁👍

• Like 1
1 minute ago, paulus said:

I went to one and also got a hot towel through over my face without warning Lol, Then the twat started telling me how lovely and soft my hair was, Fcuk me i couldn't get out of there quick enough Lol

Lol yeah I couldn't get out of there quick enough, creepy fuckers they were.

They have also taken over a chippy that's probably doing 50k a week lol

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I Started my family at 31 P...payed more than enough into the system beforehand ...the eldest was given £500 when he was born by the government in some savings account,nothing for the other 2,or the Teenage girl whos a friend of the Mrs we have fostered,clothed,fed,schooled for the last 2 yrs...dont get working tax credit as far as I know...if we do then I cant see it being enough to get one child to school by bus a week🤣..I can honestly say Ive never had a giro/jobseekers...never asked no cnut for anything...not even the family ,that way then you dont want to smash their f***ing faces in  when they make excuses and say no...😁👍

My point was, people call other people for getting this or that benefit but at the end of the day you have to look at why these benefits even exist, Why are millionaire's getting the winter fuel allowance? Would it not be better to take the amount that's paid out in universal benefits off the tax burden of the nation? 

2 hours ago, paulus said:

I was looking at picture taken in the local town back in the 1970`s and comparing it to picture taken in the exact same place in the 2020`s, the thing that stood out was there were hardly any fat people in the 1970`s picture and hardly any thin people in the 2020`s one. The thing that has changed is diet, Back in the 70`s meals were mainly meat and 2 veg, The chippy meal was usually a once a week thing, Indians and Chinese's were for special occasions, Most people had a vegetable patch in the gardens and kept chickens. Now not only is most food processed and filled with god knows what to preserve or enhance flavour, It is also available for delivery within minutes. We are going the same was as the Americans, The basics of food and cooking was taught in schools as part of the curriculum, Carbs are causing most of the diabetic issues at the moment, As this cost of living crises deepens this situation is only going to get worse.   

You know it 

6 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I'm sat in my car outside Tesco watching shoppers go in and out. A good proportion of women are very obese. A lot of them young too. 

I'm not judging anybody but in a few years time many will end up diabetic and at risk from heart attack. People in my family are obese and are in denial. My Mrs has just been diagnosed with diabetes at 71. She has put on 5 stone since we married in 1972 but she was only 7 stone then.  Which ,by the way, was normal for that era. She's not obese but too fat, which puts her off exercise.

The supermarkets and Greggs etc need to address their high sugar,high salt,high carbs products. Children are being brought up on this shit and won't  eat anything which isnt wrapped in colourful packaging.

This sounds preachy,but ffs people will not give fast food or sweets to their dogs,but see their kids as receptacles to pour endless amounts of sweets,fizz and chocolate into.

Obesity is getting worse. Time for a campaign the same as the smoking campaign which has been extremely successful.  I've no time for the nanny state argument. Obesity needs to be taken seriously as it's getting ever worse.

When mums could afford to stay home and make a proper dinner we had markets and butchers and fishmongers !

Now we are all way better off and two people have to go to work so that they can float just above the breadline and homelessness we are fed mass produced, factory farmed crap or we just have enough time to grab some shit from a paki take away as we step off the train before getting to bed and getting up 6 hours later to get back on the train (or motorway) and repeat ! 

We live like beasts ! …….my f***ing pigs live better than most people in my old commuter town !

Dont blame people, this is the farm they have been herded into.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Self control....knowing when to say no or I've had enough... something that lots of folks these days are lacking...f**k the fatties...why the f**k should the rest of us pick up the bill and be paying taxes to keep the gluttonous fuckers alive?

If your say 2 stone over weight/your BMI... Then I believe you should get f**k all for free...there are no excuses unless your f***ing bedbound or in a wheelchair 😁

I had a really good reply to that ... then I seen @gnipper got there first 😂😂

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, paulus said:

My point was, people call other people for getting this or that benefit but at the end of the day you have to look at why these benefits even exist, Why are millionaire's getting the winter fuel allowance? Would it not be better to take the amount that's paid out in universal benefits off the tax burden of the nation? 

British Governments have run up a debt that will take 8000 years to pay off if they stopped the clock today and paid back a million a day !……letting some poor single mum and her kids starve and become homeless would save everyone about 5p a week !……maybe ?

It’s not the benefit people pissing your money away ;) 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Not when you and me are paying their f***ing benefits P😁

You are paying about 5p for their benefits mate…….the rest is paying interest on a debt so that investment bankers can buy a new Ferrari, Zelensky can ride round in a tank and India can send space rockets to the moon ! 

The fat British bloke with an oxygen tank and £3.50 in his pocket ain’t your enemy…..it’s the paki in No.10 Downing Street and his ilk who are your enemy ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2