Bits and bobs for the dogs!

Now then lads, 

the season is about upon us! Just thinking it might be a good idea to maybe start a thread of places/people where ya can get hold of bits for the dogs eg dog meds, raw food, collars, leads, lamps, batteries. All things lurchers really! Could be helpful. 
Get at em lads n have a good season! 

3 hours ago, dodger said:

Don't think there is such a place or even if there's a gap in the market these days unfortunately the way things are for the old running dog now not easy..

I know what your saying mate. Days are probably numbered with the way things are going. I can get hold of most things i need to be fair just thought it might be helpful for people that struggle or the decent lads trying to make a penny or 2 out the job 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Arther Carter feild sports, is he still going, he use to have a page in the countryman’s weekly with all the stuff he sold 

arthur carter, packed up a few years back, think his son took over for a while,  had lots of stuff from them , a good old fashioned company, dont know if the greyhound and whippet store still going, used to be based  round london way, used to carry loads of stuff for the dogs, used them a lot when i was running 3 dogs,might be worth a try.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, brambles said:

Can't be many of the old places left, remember KPS Nets and Abbot Bros, certainly changed days

Abbot brothers Norfolk? Used to sell ferrets etc in sixties.box em up,  and stick em on the train.. exchange and mart.good times.

• Like 6