Second Tattoo

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Did it hurt?How much would something like that cost?Looks very good inkwork.

It's hurts like being scratched over and over again and it gets tender as such,this one felt more as it's not such a fleshy part of the body and it vibrated more when over a thinly or boney part. , 2 hours finding the right picture and setting up the stencil to work from and then just over 4 hours to do so a days work for her,price wise for the quality of workmanship and normaly that quality is about £125 an hour tattooing time but i got mate rates...:D... But i did see her right as she is a old friend ..:victory:

• Like 1
18 hours ago, fireman said:

Felt like the Goldie cock i had done was looking lonely so had a little pal done for him today,same tattooist as the first and i'm rather bloody chuffed with it chaps and chapess's..

373354047_1089980669040232_100580409594902083_n.jpg

My favourite British birds. Excellent work by the tattoo artist. When tattoos are done well,the quality shows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

My favourite British birds. Excellent work by the tattoo artist. When tattoos are done well,the quality shows.

Although she is a old friend of mine if i didn't think she was good enough she wouldn't be doing it and i'm 57 years old so have waited a while to fine the right artist to get a tattoo done by, i did do a bit of research on her work although i won a free tattoo for the first one in a comp she done again if i didn't think it good enough i wouldn't have had it done, some of her other work is even better than mine and i hand on heart couldn't be happier with my ones...

WWW.(!64.56:886

Creative Tutch Body Art, Kislingbury, Northampton., Kislingbury. 4,270 likes · 2 talking about this · 1,408 were here. Creative Tutch Body Art 07737 535493

That's her studio....

• Like 4