Don’t let your dog drink tap water

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I had to Google it, didn’t I ? Anyhow, the majority of articles say that tap water from a country with a good source, such as the UK , is perfectly fine for dogs, as it is for humans.

I’ve just ordered 500 bottles of volvic 

I always have a bowl of water out in the garden room for if the dogs are thirsty, always from the tap. However, they rarely drink from it and invariably prefer to drink the rusty coloured rain water w

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jeemes said:

Most of the dogs on here dont like teeth, so its not really an issue.

Fluoride has no positive effects on the teeth its simply the Governments selling point. Providing your dog is given the correct nutrients it won’t have an issue with its teeth.

8 hours ago, Lurcher23 said:

In my opinion its bad practice to give your dog tap water to drink. The fluoride in the water is harming the health of your dog. I use filtered water from an Osmio Clarity water filter. Even river water that is clear enough is preferable to tap water. 

Never done any my dogs any harm in 50 years dos that go for cattle too coz there water comes from the mains most off the time 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lurcher23 said:

Fluoride has no positive effects on the teeth its simply the Governments selling point. Providing your dog is given the correct nutrients it won’t have an issue with its teeth.

A wasted quip. Should of included emoji or LOL....Damn it