Security leak northern ireland

19 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

😂😂😂 the bet was we finish higher than you this season so hold your horses !!! :laugh: 

oh for f**k sake thats a bit of a long drawn out bet how did i agree to that 😫......ok then as you were 🙄

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here in Eire , all the main political parties , Fine geal , Fianna fail , Sinn fein , Labour . They all take the knee to Brussels and the Woke cult . 

The Irish government will do as they are ordered by the EU, whereas the Polish government is fighting back at the EU’s proposed law ordering the member states to take the number of immigrants decided

no no no impossible.....Ireland is a safe haven for white people didnt you know .....the Irish wouldnt stand for it 

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

:laugh: heat of the moment! 

we was all over you other night pure fluke 

Foreman was all over Ali until he got ironed out,but it was no fluke.......we're now a counter attacking team of the highest quality.....well kind of :whistling:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 3
On 15/08/2023 at 09:09, lurcherman 887 said:

Wtf are you lot gonna do then? 

Have you seen what’s happening in Ireland ? I remember lads saying this won’t happen on Irish turf, 

it’s a lot worse now than England the stuff im being told from cousins over there is madness, and everyone is just watching it happen 

Well you are being told wrong !

The British disease: “We are totally f****d but we think you may be getting f****d too so that’s ok !” 

It’s one of the contributing factors to how Britain and its communities and its culture and its ability to say “words” has allowed itself to get rinsed out ! 

Most British people won’t even get off their arse and go down the polling booth…..easier to let their kids future go to the dogs ! 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Well you are being told wrong !

The British disease: “We are totally f****d but we think you may be getting f****d too so that’s ok !” 

It’s one of the contributing factors to how Britain and its communities and its culture and its ability to say “words” has allowed itself to get rinsed out ! 

Most British people won’t even get off their arse and go down the polling booth…..easier to let their kids future go to the dogs ! 

Your British aren’t you mate ? 

and the situation in ireland is dyer maybe not on your farm or whatever but in the city’s it’s bad just like the uk, but a lot smaller so being f****d a lot quicker.. 

to be fair my family aren’t gonna lie lol and I’ve seen enough online. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The British disease: “We are totally f****d but we thinkyou may be getting f****d too so that’s ok !” 

Wilf you left your country to go somewhere “better” but you’ve had your run now and it’s turned to shite so where next ? Eastern Europe ? 

it’s not okay just makes you laugh when people like my cousins are laughing at us in England but now crying because it’s happening to them so maybe we call it the Irish laughing disease that’s now backfired and no one’s laughing any more :sad: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
51 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The British disease: “We are totally f****d but we thinkyou may be getting f****d too so that’s ok !” 

Wilf you left your country to go somewhere “better” but you’ve had your run now and it’s turned to shite so where next ? Eastern Europe ? 

it’s not okay just makes you laugh when people like my cousins are laughing at us in England but now crying because it’s happening to them so maybe we call it the Irish laughing disease that’s now backfired and no one’s laughing any more :sad: 

I’m not looking for an argument with you mate, I’m just telling you straight that as a whole it’s nowhere near as f****d as the U.K. ……it’s not even in the same stratosphere 

City's are city's all over the world, they are always going to be a dive where ethnics flock to rob as much dough as possible…..nothing new there.

They are trying to f**k it, yes of course they are and I see all the little bits of propaganda popping up all over the show same as they did and continue to do to us but to think small town ireland is destroyed like small town Britain is just factually incorrect…..it’s not even close.

And the culture of the indigenous white people is completely different too, think Britain 60 or so years ago and you will be somewhere near it.

Community and history still exist here, in fairness much as I find the game boring the GAA have a lot to do with that but it’s deeper than that.

Every f****r is related to every f****r, everyone knows everyone else and their dad and grandad and great grandad and their mums, aunts second cousin and that all makes it that but harder to break down.

I’m and Englishman, I love being an Englishman and I always have but you wouldn’t get me back to whatever they call that perversion of a country that was formally known as England for all the tea in China….I don’t even want to visit !

My Englands dead and people keep feeling happy about the rumour that others places may be in as deep a shtook as them has hastened it’s demise imho…..they should have not worried about everyone else and did something about the disaster unfolding in their own land.

Whats shocking to your cousins is our everyday reality that we never bat and eyelid at in Britain mate, I can promise you that.

Believe me or don’t, I don’t need to “win”, I’m just saying.

atb 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Nah dan sinn fein sold out

Sinn Fein are up north saying brits out , down south ,they are in favor of open borders . About ten years ago Sinn Fein voted to have the union jack taken down from belfast city hall . All they achieved was to upset tens of thousands of working class unionists . The same sinn fein a few years back were protesting out side of a church in dublin because  the church was not flying the pride flag . Sinn fein are in favor of open borders , hate speech laws ,LGBTQ being taught in primary schools .

Edited by paul sr
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Sinn Fein are up north saying brits out , down south ,they are in favor of open borders . About ten years ago Sinn Fein voted to have the union jack taken down from belfast city hall . All they achieved was to upset tens of thousands of working class unionists . The same sinn fein a few years back were protesting out side of a church in dublin because  the church was not flying the pride flag . Sinn fein are in favor of open borders , hate speech laws ,LGBTQ being taught in primary schools .

Sell outs paul

1 hour ago, paul sr said:

Shower of shite and always have been. 

• Like 1