Security leak northern ireland

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here in Eire , all the main political parties , Fine geal , Fianna fail , Sinn fein , Labour . They all take the knee to Brussels and the Woke cult . 

The Irish government will do as they are ordered by the EU, whereas the Polish government is fighting back at the EU’s proposed law ordering the member states to take the number of immigrants decided

no no no impossible.....Ireland is a safe haven for white people didnt you know .....the Irish wouldnt stand for it 

Posted Images

Wtf are you lot gonna do then? 

Have you seen what’s happening in Ireland ? I remember lads saying this won’t happen on Irish turf, 

it’s a lot worse now than England the stuff im being told from cousins over there is madness, and everyone is just watching it happen 

21 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Have you seen what’s happening in Ireland ? I remember lads saying this won’t happen on Irish turf, 

it’s a lot worse now than England the stuff im being told from cousins over there is madness, and everyone is just watching it happen 

Care to elaborate 

26 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Its not looking good kev tbh,its ok up north but down south is shocking,tho there is people taking things into there own hands but not enough,its coming to a climax very soon the shits gona hit the fan.

Time to put up or shut up kev

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Its not looking good kev tbh,its ok up north but down south is shocking,tho there is people taking things into there own hands but not enough,its coming to a climax very soon the shits gona hit the fan.

Time to put up or shut up kev

Are we talking immigrants and immigration here

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

As yas may have heard on the news about the security leak to the dissidents over here by the psni/sinn fein, the locals are taking the piss lol

IMG_4171.png

You would think a list like that would have being encrypted .

9 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I would think terrorists would already know where cops live. It's not the sort of thing you can keep secret. And Ireland is a small place.

This is Northern Ireland.. and being in the police over here isn't like the mainland, very few serving police will tell anyone there in the police even friends sometimes don't know .. it's normally only when you see them out in uniform you realise 😂😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chid said:

This is Northern Ireland.. and being in the police over here isn't like the mainland, very few serving police will tell anyone there in the police even friends sometimes don't know .. it's normally only when you see them out in uniform you realise 😂😂

Fair enough, you would know better than me.

On 15/08/2023 at 09:09, lurcherman 887 said:

no no no impossible.....Ireland is a safe haven for white people didnt you know .....the Irish wouldnt stand for it :whistling:

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

no no no impossible.....Ireland is a safe haven for white people didnt you know .....the Irish wouldnt stand for it :whistling:

yep I remember a load saying the Irish won’t stand for it lol !!

Don’t forget our bet!!  chelsea West Ham soon. 

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Not gona say much on here about it but alot of folks have taken things into there own hands mate.you might not have seen it,but its definatley is being done.

On the other hand tho we cant stop how many comes in,its impossible.

• Like 1