Tik tok wankers

I knew I remembered it,just found the report,right wing knuckle dragging racist thugs should have stuck in at school as they can’t even spell lefties were saying.The guy arrested was Kurdish,couldn’t speak English and was copying the graffiti from written notes given to him by other Kurd barbers,once his identity was revealed it was no longer treated as a hate crime.

AE70E460-18A0-413F-AB7B-14BA629E4DBE.jpeg

A0CA6825-4AC3-4B75-8D97-1B808C0C05A8.jpeg

DC098E23-9589-4730-8CAF-AC74370FE629.jpeg

4F3BB809-69C5-483A-9D51-C35211AFF295.jpeg

Edited by mackem
  • Like 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YouTube is just as toxic.  In fact the world will improve the minute someone switches the whole internet off

Mizzy the home-invading tick-tocker loves this.TikTok is the dumbing down of western youth,China has its own version called douyin which features no silly dancing,no dumb pranks,no mass looting,it sho

I'm slowly plodding by converting a old horsebox lorry to a camper/living van and am on a couple of facebook pages of the same thing and it has supprised me how many straight folk are living in live i

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

So they are going around 'vandalizing' their own shops? Clever move eh...

Your better than that ! They vandalise opposition shops ,same scum ,who own all the shops ,stopping another tribe getting bigger,

51 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

So they are going around 'vandalizing' their own shops? Clever move eh...

I think the “English” vandalism was smoke and mirrors distraction.The interesting thing was the Sunderland police were initially investigating it as a hate crime.The Kurd when he was arrested had a knife and a small axe on his person,no jail time.