Tik tok wankers

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

Is it just me?. but does anyone else see parallels with 1920/1930`s Germany here. Only replace the Jews with Immigrant's. They say history does not repeat itself but you have to wonder!. 

Oh I hope so ! Still got couple of canisters of zyklon b to get rid of !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YouTube is just as toxic.  In fact the world will improve the minute someone switches the whole internet off

Mizzy the home-invading tick-tocker loves this.TikTok is the dumbing down of western youth,China has its own version called douyin which features no silly dancing,no dumb pranks,no mass looting,it sho

I'm slowly plodding by converting a old horsebox lorry to a camper/living van and am on a couple of facebook pages of the same thing and it has supprised me how many straight folk are living in live i

Posted Images

On 10/08/2023 at 16:27, mackem said:

Mizzy the home-invading tick-tocker loves this.TikTok is the dumbing down of western youth,China has its own version called douyin which features no silly dancing,no dumb pranks,no mass looting,it shows family values and educational content,kids are limited to 40 minutes a day.Loads of western kids dream of being influencers like Mizzy.Delete TikTok.

Allegedly  

On 10/08/2023 at 17:08, mackem said:

TikTok is toxic,I am not a conspiracy theorist but there has to be something behind Bytedance letting western kids make dumb content and steering Chinese children away from the nonesense.

I'm with you on that.  Although I am partial to a bit of funny nonsense and clever shite

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Just reading about that a few days back,the Nigerians and Indians are already on it,all part of the plan,immigrants used to fly into Dublin as part of the route,now they are flying into Dublin and stopping,the last bastion breached.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, kanny said:

Holy f**k, a YouTuber from the North West telling other people to Fight back against immigration and having a chuckle !!……it’s like an Eskimo telling you that you should move because there’s snow on the way ! 

Fight back ?…..cheeky c**t, what f***ing fighting back have we ever done in the U.K. ? 

The rest we already know so it’s not a revelation, these are the type of c**ts I loath…..f**k all has ever happened in my country because of c**ts like this who want to believe and tell other people that everywhere is as f****d as us, it s British f***ing disease mate and we have “smugged” ourselves into near oblivion ! 

I have been encountering these type of wankers all my life, blokes like me would be saying “Better get our act together because this is bad” and c**ts like that saying “Well, it’s the same everywhere” and doing precisely f**k all. 

As you can tell, I don’t have much time for them ! Lol 

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Holy f**k, a YouTuber from the North West telling other people to Fight back against immigration and having a chuckle !!……it’s like an Eskimo telling you that you should move because there’s snow on the way ! 

Fight back ?…..cheeky c**t, what f***ing fighting back have we ever done in the U.K. ? 

The rest we already know so it’s not a revelation, these are the type of c**ts I loath…..f**k all has ever happened in my country because of c**ts like this who want to believe and tell other people that everywhere is as f****d as us, it s British f***ing disease mate and we have “smugged” ourselves into near oblivion ! 

I have been encountering these type of wankers all my life, blokes like me would be saying “Better get our act together because this is bad” and c**ts like that saying “Well, it’s the same everywhere” and doing precisely f**k all. 

As you can tell, I don’t have much time for them ! Lol 

Lol ... I hear you and you are right it's a bit rich,but I posted more for what he was saying about the EU's intentions rather than his rallying war cry from a safe distance.

Seems some are already making things uncomfortable. 😏

HYPHENONLINE.COM

A years-long campaign of violence and intimidation directed at Muslim-run businesses and...

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Lol ... I hear you and you are right it's a bit rich,but I posted more for what he was saying about the EU's intentions rather than his rallying war cry from a safe distance.

HYPHENONLINE.COM

A years-long campaign of violence and intimidation directed at Muslim-run businesses and...

That reminds me of something that was painted on a Sunderland barber shop shutter 3 or 4 years ago,badly spelt graffiti somewhere along those lines,lefties were saying it was right-wing knuckle draggers as the graffiti was on a “Turkish” barber shop,Sunderland has a load of Turkish style barber shops in a small area,turned out it was barber wars,the vandal was caught doing another shutter,he was kurdish or Iraqi from memory.

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, mackem said:

That reminds me of something that was painted on a Sunderland barber shop shutter 3 or 4 years ago,badly spelt graffiti somewhere along those lines,lefties were saying it was right-wing knuckle draggers as the graffiti was on a “Turkish” barber shop,Sunderland has a load of Turkish style barber shops in a small area,turned out it was barber wars,the vandal was caught doing another shutter,he was kurdish or Iraqi from memory.

Chilli sauce mate?

1 hour ago, kanny said:

HYPHENONLINE.COM

That's Northern Ireland not Ireland and in a loyalist area.. go to any staunch loyalist or nationalist area and it'll be the same, they want to be around there own , get into any of the cities or mixed towns and there starting to get into them ..

• Like 2