The End Is Nigh

3 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

it's no longer Global Warming it's now GLOBAL BOILING?

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Head of World Meteorological Organization also warns ‘climate action is not a luxury but a must’ as...

Its a big scam paddy,load of bollocks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There was a piece on local news the other day. Apparently the wild fires we had a couple of years ago on our local moors are a sign of global warming.

Of course it's nothing to do with the fact someone was arrested for arson, the keepers aren't allowed to burn firebreaks in the heather, the heather and moor grass is long and rank, and the farmers and keepers who acted as 24hr fire watchers and first responders have been removed.

We live in the age of bullshit 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

There was someone on GBNews yesterday that quoted a load of “facts” to rebut a Climate Change Nut.

He said last year in the UK there were five times the number of people died of cold than died of the heat. 
He did an algorithm of deaths/temperature rise and concluded that a temperature rise of 1.4 degrees would save thousands of lives in the UK !

So, as someone once said; “there are lies, damned lies, and statistics “ !

Or; “don’t believe all you are told” !

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

THey have simply changed the way they record weather data to suite an agenda, a yearly average of 500 000 acres of land are destroyed by fires across Europe on an annual basis, it’s just not been pushed on to every TV set before, my daughter is in Greece at the moment having a lovely cheap holiday ? by using monthly averages instead of annual average it has allowed them to claim this year was hotter than 1976 well sorry but for anyone old enough to remember that’s a fecking lie and this is going down as the hottest July in history , you only need to open the curtains to no you are being lied to, but sadly there are many that will continue to be dependant always goes back to the same old statistic that only 20% of people have the ability to think for themselves and make there own decisions without being guided, the facts are the planet has been warming since long before man kind walke on it and the sea levels will continue to rise a long as we are exiting an ice age and a side effect of ice melt is carbon release from the permafrost, 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Bloody coldest July in history in the North East .

My family are here from Saudi, it’s rained non-stop for the first week, and yesterday there was drizzle and my grandson thought it was snowing !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
Just now, chartpolski said:

My family are here from Saudi, it’s rained non-stop for the first week, and yesterday there was drizzle and my grandson thought it was snowing !

Cheers.

Its absolutely shocking, even had the heating on a few times ..in July ffs

But by saying it’s not true many will still follow like covid has shown us even those that portray themselves as alpha males self made and self governing all buckled at the first bit of scaremongering 

30E6C9E2-5B33-455F-A8AA-98C0887D9391.png

• Like 2

Don't know the stats etc, but I live 10 miles north of Cardiff, and so far, this has probably been one of the wettest July's I can remember.  With temperatures on dry days around the 22ish degree mark.

• Like 4

It’s fecking boiling here lol

Have to admit though, lived here 12 years and last year was the worst summer in all that time…. Until this summer! Last night it was 36 at midnight. Fuuck knows the humidity, that just made it worse.