• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need to mind is made up just trying to get to get a post going  but no point place is f..ked 

God knows why it's upside down,  without incriminating myself I can guarantee they're more than capable at retrieving shot foxes

I’ve seen a lot of feet, tendon and muscle injuries, especially dropped graccillis, on non ped whippets, more so on the extremely fast ones. I put this down to the fact they spend most of there t

1 hour ago, fred90 said:

how do they compare to the beddys? by that I mean way they hunt, work etc, also temperament wise? my father kept collies I grew up with them, it put me off having them for life. 

I know exactly what your saying if I had my choice would be beddy x before them  

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Nope there OK but speed wise they don't have it over a short distance yes good ferreting  dogs but that's about all they are they have plenty guts and very tough 

What about a 3/4?bred? I’m quite fancying one in the future 

40 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Nope there OK but speed wise they don't have it over a short distance yes good ferreting  dogs but that's about all they are they have plenty guts and very tough 

Reckon they’d be too slow for anything bigger than rabbits? Shame that really as they look like they could take a few knocks but suppose no point adding stuff that’s lacking speed to run fast quarry

13 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Reckon they’d be too slow for anything bigger than rabbits? Shame that really as they look like they could take a few knocks but suppose no point adding stuff that’s lacking speed to run 

Not really think they be capable  of a few things bigger than rabbits over a shorter distance  they have no fear and are very tough that dillydog cross he's just done will be more tha capable of bigger stuff mixed in with the right breeding you  would have very good dog 

• Like 3