On farm kill

ok, we eat meat, and nice it is as well, but feck me, we supposed to be civilized human beings , why except  what these dirty  3rd world   twats  do?  . you can see why very easy people dont eat meat , knowing what these scum do to a animal for there beliefs , if it was just there meat on sale nothing else , i do with out meat .!!

• Like 4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv'e killed hundreds of deer with a knife after a lurcher has caught it and so have lots of you so just hate them for being who they are and not what they do when killing things eh.....

Shhh... don't point out the hypocritical stuff just hate on the pakis 

Just purposely set your dog on a deer and let it chase it too death humanely as possible ????

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, fireman said:

Iv'e killed hundreds of deer with a knife after a lurcher has caught it and so have lots of you so just hate them for being who they are and not what they do when killing things eh..:laugh:...

Shhh... don't point out the hypocritical stuff just hate on the pakis 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

In fairness Fireman is right, so is Borr. If it’s for sale then a vet and certain licenses have to be met. If it’s just for you and family the Gypsy is correct….

If you want to see blood, go to Burnley up Duke bar way during that festival where they beat themselves with knives and chains…. We used to grab a slab of beers and go watch them for a laugh?‍♂️? Probably get stabbed nowadays ?

I’ve seen them round stoneyholme delivery meat in an old wagon middle of summer  they rough fuckers 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, mushroom said:

during that festival where they beat themselves with knives and chains

Or chains with blades on,self flagellation,Buddhists do something a little similar as do Christian’s.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, fireman said:

Iv'e killed hundreds of deer with a knife after a lurcher has caught it and so have lots of you so just hate them for being who they are and not what they do when killing things eh..:laugh:...

yes your spot on what you say, but when old Buck had pulled them down , male munjack  by this wood, fook me the noise, a  woman and her daughter  were going to the wood to  see what the hell it was lol, i had to stop them , and said my dog prob got a rabbit, and he dont like strangers by him , that stopped them lol , he nearly broke me neck in the woods getting to him, but got there finished  it  off, was nice size buck as well. so yeh with all done it at some time, but tried to be as quick and humane as we can, not let poor feckers just bleed to death  with a slow death .

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, bird said:

yes your spot on what you say, but when old Buck had pulled them down , male munjack  by this wood, fook me the noise, a  woman and her daughter  were going to the wood to  see what the hell it was lol, i had to stop them , and said my dog prob got a rabbit, and he dont like strangers by him , that stopped them lol , he nearly broke me neck in the woods getting to him, but got there finished  it  off, was nice size buck as well. so yeh with all done it at some time, but tried to be as quick and humane as we can, not let poor feckers just bleed to death  with a slow death .

Just purposely set your dog on a deer and let it chase it too death humanely as possible ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, BobDown said:

I’ve seen them round stoneyholme delivery meat in an old wagon middle of summer  they rough fuckers 

Aye Stoneyholme is down from Duke bar. I’ve not been back in years, so no idea but me mam’s cousin use to to live on Thorn street and my best and oldest mate had a spell on Able :laugh: Shit hole lol but did have fun times as a kid messing in the coal yard ;)

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Or chains with blades on,self flagellation,Buddhists do something a little similar as do Christian’s.

I’ve zero problem with it mate, as long as I can have a can and a spliff while watching. I’ll probably join in these days :laugh:

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I’ve zero problem with it mate, as long as I can have a can and a spliff while watching. I’ll probably join in these days :laugh:

Wouldn’t have to join in if you smoked and drank while watching in Pakistan,you would get it regardless,they would be lashing you with their zanjeer like Freddie Kruger.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

Wouldn’t have to join in if you smoked and drank while watching in Pakistan,you would get it regardless,they would be lashing you with their zanjeer like Freddie Kruger.

It’s a very very bizarre thing to behold as a 14 year old, pissed and stoned and quite possible on some form of trip with ya mates :laugh:  

Yea! I’ve always been a bit feral :laugh:

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

It’s a very very bizarre thing to behold as a 14 year old, pissed and stoned and quite possible on some form of trip with ya mates :laugh:  

Yea! I’ve always been a bit feral :laugh:

I have seen it in Pakistan,it’s like a heightened form of pissed and stoned (shouldn’t mention stoned,their version involves rocks and not hot rocks either) what the f**k are they doing sober spectacle.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

1990’s,yak,no one was bothered how it was killed,we were hungry.

D6DFF3FF-CA0C-4465-9979-BDAC9CA304C8.jpeg

2B67A83F-D75F-4CBD-BD35-2AD7BCD75321.jpeg

Iv eaten yak mate I found it really tough? but I didn't want to be rude so kept at it for ages lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

There a nuisance with that racket that deer make

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Aye Stoneyholme is down from Duke bar. I’ve not been back in years, so no idea but me mam’s cousin use to to live on Thorn street and my best and oldest mate had a spell on Able :laugh: Shit hole lol but did have fun times as a kid messing in the coal yard ;)

Nowts changed lol duke bar is mixed as you wil know some characters up there I use to know a couple lads we dogs up there 

Edited by BobDown
2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

No I didn't, was just having nice walk by the wood, he was about 30yds in front, he picked up a sent and went in the wood, he done this type of thing loads of times. Some times he might knock a fox out of cover etc  , he was clamping dog , but great mooching dog sd well, what I liked, make the walk that more interesting  that way. Deff.