With some clever managing of my time today managed to slip away from work and get a hair cut and beard trim at a Turkish "style" barber, got the car looking spotless at a hand car wash and have just ordered an Indian takeaway. Felt as though I was winning at life but after reading this thread now feel like a c##t.

• Haha 8

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With some clever managing of my time today managed to slip away from work and get a hair cut and beard trim at a Turkish "style" barber, got the car looking spotless at a hand car wash and have just o

makes them retards all sniffing pure 2 lines they stuck there silent paranoid stuttering i couldn’t think a nothing worse lol

Touts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

how big was he caught sat in a stash house having to get out after how many decades and sell a bit a soap bar get another ten for that 

he had out he would a disapeared to somewere like dubai as soon as he got released 

Was it high end throwback to 1992 Rocky Soaps though?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

It amazes me how many seem to be at it probably down to my age as not many in my circle do coke or crack though a few smoke weed but to me they seems to be a demand for it coke that is wether it will go out of fashion like smack seems to have we will have to see. 

Probably cheaper for them to snort some gear then go out on the pis$ nowadays ? 

34 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Probably cheaper for them to snort some gear then go out on the pis$ nowadays ? 

From what I can gather coke and out on the piss seem to go hand in hand with the younger generation demand must far outweigh supply hence the price for it even though I think it's a shitty drug and I know it ruins life's part of me thinks if it was legal and cheap it might soon go out of fashion. 

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

From what I can gather coke and out on the piss seem to go hand in hand with the younger generation demand must far outweigh supply hence the price for it even though I think it's a shitty drug and I know it ruins life's part of me thinks if it was legal and cheap it might soon go out of fashion. 

they are all at it like you say everyone on the piss it goes hand in hand demand doesn’t out weigh supply mate 

been nearly twenty year since i had any i used to prefer an e miles better lol

• Like 2

Boy who works for me loves coke on weekends . When I was younger a relatively small percent of people around here did drugs . A decent amount but drinkers on a Saturday outweighed the drug takers . These days everybody is on coke . Is so easy to get now it's inevitable 

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Boy who works for me loves coke on weekends . When I was younger a relatively small percent of people around here did drugs . A decent amount but drinkers on a Saturday outweighed the drug takers . These days everybody is on coke . Is so easy to get now it's inevitable 

makes them retards all sniffing pure 2 lines they stuck there silent paranoid stuttering i couldn’t think a nothing worse lol

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they are all at it like you say everyone on the piss it goes hand in hand demand doesn’t out weigh supply mate 

been nearly twenty year since i had any i used to prefer an e miles better lol

Tbh mate the only info I get about todays drug culture is from some of the younger lads I work with in the early 90s it was a bomb of wizz on a weekend for a night on the piss. The son in law played a big money match at pool the other weekend at a place in Derby and it looked like kicking off due to a coked up idiot that had money on the other lad .It seems that coke with beer turns lads and no doubt lasses into idiots. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Tbh mate the only info I get about todays drug culture is from some of the younger lads I work with in the early 90s it was a bomb of wizz on a weekend for a night on the piss. The son in law played a big money match at pool the other weekend at a place in Derby and it looked like kicking off due to a coked up idiot that had money on the other lad .It seems that coke with beer turns lads and no doubt lasses into idiots. 

horrible the whizz once was enough for me lol

sniffing bash or first few times may have them thinking there he man but anyone at it a while especially good sniff will be like a paranoid little girl when they have it mate turn into a nervous wreck just about

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Now I'm older I don't think my heart could take any serious drugs any more . Haven't had anything bar a few joints over the last 10 years. I think that's enough for me 

• Like 1
Just now, Welsh_red said:

Now I'm older I don't think my heart could take any serious drugs any more . Haven't had anything bar a few joints over the last 10 years. I think that's enough for me 

i was never really much of a user of out really apart from resin and bud but i don’t do out now not even drink unless crimbo stop once i have a glow on lol