Poland having referendum on eu membership

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok climate change is real. Sandyqueer is right.  So what are we doing to change it. Britain the country that creates such a tiny amount of global co2 emissions? Building over farm land and i

Even your stupid meme don’t hold any water, it wasn’t my generation that f****d everything up I used to get 10p back for my lemonade bottle never threw a ton of plastic out the window as I was driving

All part and parcel of living in a camel jockey and zulu enriched city in europe

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Apparently theyre having a referendum on membership of the eussr, i personally think they will vote leave, followed by the swedes then the rest will fall, what yas rekon fellas?

any c**t with an ounce a brain matter would f**k them off 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

same as the wef dictating what we do why would anyone want the son of a nazi dictating to us 

about things like made up global warming 

Absolutely, the nazis won that war by default, their scientists and tech came out top and took over

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Absolutely, the nazis won that war by default, their scientists and tech came out top and took over

After the Yanks jumped in and kept the brightest for themselves...then had a few show trails to please the masses ?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

After the Yanks jumped in and kept the brightest for themselves...then had a few show trails to please the masses ?

100% mate, and now their ideas have taken over in the modern democrat party in the USgay, look at the lies, the media control, the bank and big corp control, the branches of government and law and order control, all taken from 30s germany

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

100% mate, and now their ideas have taken over in the modern democrat party in the USgay, look at the lies, the media control, the bank and big corp control, the branches of government and law and order control, all taken from 30s germany

And then the useful idiots of the left are to stupid to see it. Thinking being against mass immigration makes you a nazi.

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Dont forgot all the covert testing on humans(their own population and where ever they have stuck in their beaks),and the race to  genetically modify and clone our plants and meat etc...

No doubt the US sent Hitler and his monkeys to south America etc after the war...then fed mossat a few names keep everyone sweet??

The Us government have a lot to answer for...been pushing their own agenda for far to long and calling the shots....but Russia are the enemy ?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

things like made up global warming 

We know that CO2 warms the world, that CO2 concentrations are at record-breaking levels, and that global temperatures are rising. But how do we know for certain that humans are the cause?

The answer is in the science. The CO2 produced from fossil fuels carries a unique signature that differentiates it from CO2 produced from other sources. In brief, it carries a specific ratio of carbon isotopes that is only found in the atmosphere when coal, oil, or gas is burned.

Scientists call this δ13C (pronounced "delta C thirteen"), and it’s a smoking gun. Since the 1880s, δ13C has changed in a way that could only happen if CO2 was increasingly coming from fossil fuel sources.

This information tells scientists that human-caused fossil fuel emissions have been the main contributor to the rise in CO2 concentrations since the pre-industrial era.

From

WWW.UCSUSA.ORG

A straightforward explanation of how we know that humans cause global warming, using charts, graphs, and plain language.

And natural forest fires, volcanos etc are easily differentiated, we are getting very good at manipulating figures to suit our agenda but one or two are a little slow at spotting it, we have changed the way we record weather patterns to deliberately change the outcomes that’s why we are being told this year is warmer than 1976 now I know that it ain’t anywhere near but the blind and the gullible can’t quite think back that long  but it’s not true and no amount of charts graphs or memes can change the truth only an idiots perception 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1