11 minutes ago, Chid said:

I've met the fella ..  

Shit sorry I didn't catch that ,I took it as you hadn't met the feller,I got a photo of him only with a mate of mine ,he looks like he had a tough existence lol

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Chid said:

I've met the man in person .. imagine a slim version of Claude green grass from heartbeat ??

I reckon Neil Young/ Wiko Johnson but l ain't seen him in a while. And that's my loss!

26 minutes ago, comanche said:

I reckon Neil Young/ Wiko Johnson but l ain't seen him in a while. And that's my loss!

?

I only met him when I dropped a dog off for him . But he had a long coat on and a neckerchief like green grass wore .. looked a bit eccentric , offered me for a pint but at 10 o'clock in the morning and with us needing to head back to county down I politely declined.. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Chid said:

?

I only met him when I dropped a dog off for him . But he had a long coat on and a neckerchief like green grass wore .. looked a bit eccentric , offered me for a pint but at 10 o'clock in the morning and with us needing to head back to county down I politely declined.. 

2 hours ago, smithie said:

I think he once put a picture up wi a donkey in his kitchen.

I think the donkey probably came free with the house when he bought it .

I always imagined Ditch as being some genius hermit biding his time before unleashing his master plan upon the world,a bit like Ted kaczynski.

Speaking of dim and distant past forumites anyone remember which part of the states Kye lived?

• Confused 1
34 minutes ago, mackem said:

I always imagined Ditch as being some genius hermit biding his time before unleashing his master plan upon the world,a bit like Ted kaczynski.

Speaking of dim and distant past forumites anyone remember which part of the states Kye lived?

Lower 48 ? ?sorry not much help ?

• Like 1
Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

Lower 48 ? ?sorry not much help ?

I am in the lower 48 but that narrows it down a bit,at least it’s not Alaska.I remember reading he did a 5000 mile round trip to hunt groundhog with his terriers.

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am in the lower 48 but that narrows it down a bit,at least it’s not Alaska.I remember reading he did a 5000 mile round trip to hunt groundhog with his terriers.

Yeah they clock some miles up hunting over there , or even buying old muscle cars etc 

makes the if only you were closer brigade here look like agoraphobics ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

You watched the mini series on Netflix about him mack?

I think he was ahead of his time tbh ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You watched the mini series on Netflix about him mack?

I think he was ahead of his time tbh ?

I have,and read a book,total genius but why step away from society,he is certainly an interesting individual.