Really pushing this windrush bollox aren't they. Apparently a boat full of Jamaicans was the best thing since sliced bread and now we must throw ourselves to the ground and prostrate ourselves before these great bringers of diversity.....how would Britain have managed without them

Windrush portraits commissioned by his majesty the king no less. FFS 

Screenshot_20230628-085704.png

Edited by DIDO.1

To be fair, the “Windrush Generation” were recruited and brought here to do jobs where we had a shortage of workers and to help rebuild the country in the aftermath of WW2, and they generally worked hard and assimilated. 
Contrast that with the illegal immigrants coming here across the channel who neither want to work hard or assimilate !

But I agree, they happily came here 70 years ago so why are we still trying to apologise for something that actually gave them better lives ?

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

To be fair, the “Windrush Generation” were recruited and brought here to do jobs where we had a shortage of workers and to help rebuild the country in the aftermath of WW2, and they generally worked hard and assimilated. 
Contrast that with the illegal immigrants coming here across the channel who neither want to work hard or assimilate !

But I agree, they happily came here 70 years ago so why are we still trying to apologise for something that actually gave them better lives ?

Cheers.

The lie that became the story !!

First of all we never asked them to come here and help us “fill shortages caused by loosing loads of men in the war”……that much repeated myth is an absolute lie.

We encouraged, and our preference was for, white European workers.

At the time there was massive unemployment in Jamaica and the other colonies and, by way of the citizenship act or whatever it was called, citizens of any of the colonies had a right to come to “the motherland”…….the Windrush was a commercial ship that had space to fill and so, they offered passage to Britain and the unemployed blacks took them up on it.

I don’t know how or where people make a distinction between the 3rd world with a stamp in their passport from immigration control and the 3rd world without one ?…….the facts in front of our eyes are, import the 3rd world and you get the 3rd world….stamp or no stamp ! 

We don’t need these people, we never needed these people and we are worse for them being here…..period ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Same as grenfell towers fire , everyone else’s fault except the sooty who plugged 400 plugs into an extension lead. Did we ever know who/ what caused that fire or would that be labelling them. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Give it a few yrs...and we will be expected to apologise to the new breed of boat people for not doing enough for them on arrival ?...mark my f***ing words....the UK is f****d beyond repair.

Where do/can we go as refugees escaping the takeover of our nations, its all good in saying fight back but how many would go to jail and most likely die there trying to defend the nation? When the corrupt vvankers in charge are pushing the takeover and using the police to defend the criminals doing it, is there any solution to whats happening? Or does tasmanis, canada, hungary or poland look good

3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Same as grenfell towers fire , everyone else’s fault except the sooty who plugged 400 plugs into an extension lead. Did we ever know who/ what caused that fire or would that be labelling them. 

Its the white peoples fault for not putting the dumb c unt into Buckingham palace for his sublet room

3 hours ago, WILF said:

The lie that became the story !!

First of all we never asked them to come here and help us “fill shortages caused by loosing loads of men in the war”……that much repeated myth is an absolute lie.

We encouraged, and our preference was for, white European workers.

At the time there was massive unemployment in Jamaica and the other colonies and, by way of the citizenship act or whatever it was called, citizens of any of the colonies had a right to come to “the motherland”…….the Windrush was a commercial ship that had space to fill and so, they offered passage to Britain and the unemployed blacks took them up on it.

I don’t know how or where people make a distinction between the 3rd world with a stamp in their passport from immigration control and the 3rd world without one ?…….the facts in front of our eyes are, import the 3rd world and you get the 3rd world….stamp or no stamp ! 

We don’t need these people, we never needed these people and we are worse for them being here…..period ! 

Thought youd left never to be heard of on here again?

42 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Contractors taking backhanders on the materials used.... saved about £1:20 per metre by using the wrong insulation ?

41 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Where do/can we go as refugees escaping the takeover of our nations, its all good in saying fight back but how many would go to jail and most likely die there trying to defend the nation? When the corrupt vvankers in charge are pushing the takeover and using the police to defend the criminals doing it, is there any solution to whats happening? Or does tasmanis, canada, hungary or poland look good

Wonder what the craic is....if I was to drive down to Dover,row across to France,throw my passport and seek asylum???

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Wonder what the craic is....if I was to drive down to Dover,row across to France,throw my passport and seek asylum???

I know instead of promoting the native white man/women to procreate themselves theyd rather import 3rd world peoples to replace us, in a thousand years there will be the legend of the white peoples who had all this tech and lived in big cities had birds that took them across the sky, whilst they look at jungle where londonistan once was. We will be the next atlantians

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Give it a few yrs...and we will be expected to apologise to the new breed of boat people for not doing enough for them on arrival ?...mark my f***ing words....the UK is f****d beyond repair.

Dc its scary all them that are here already will soon start with i want my wife and kids to come here a and my sickley grandmother and in and on

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, twobob said:

Dc its scary all them that are here already will soon start with i want my wife and kids to come here a and my sickley grandmother and in and on

They are here by invitation from our government Bob... ready for the next big government shakedown...all trained soldiers...who will be used to 'Police' the UK's citizen's on the next lockdown...in return for bed and board..and some promise of a dream...watch this space ?