sadiq khan, London needs more immigrants

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100%... can't vote Conservatives or Labour and then whinge about problems caused by YOUR government.  It's funny watching lads post on the Boris thread like he was some kind of saviour and hard d

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Over 50% of all new nursing post, and similar for medical staff etc, are filled by nurses trained abroad, so are you lot gonna put your hands in your pockets to pay for more nurse/doctor training here or accept we need to nick professionals from other counties to make up for our lack of investment in training??

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The International Council of Nurses (ICN) said six or seven high-income countries are driving 'intense recruitment' from places that 'can ill-afford to lose their...

In truth its the daily fail so likely exaggerated  but you get the picture...

11 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Over 50% of all new nursing post, and similar for medical staff etc, are filled by nurses trained abroad, so are you lot gonna put your hands in your pockets to pay for more nurse/doctor training here or accept we need to nick professionals from other counties to make up for our lack of investment in training??

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The International Council of Nurses (ICN) said six or seven high-income countries are driving 'intense recruitment' from places that 'can ill-afford to lose their...

We already put our hands in our pockets. The NHS wastes money hand over fist. It's not the level of investment that's the issue it's how it's spent.

You simply cannot justify taking health care professionals from abroad, including from countries we are then sending aid money to.

Equally you cannot possibly equate mass mass immigration, to the tune of at least a couple of cities full a year, the refusal to deport criminals and failed asylum seekers and the invasion of unchecked migrants on our southern coast with recruiting medical staff from abroad.

But then you knew that didn't you so smarmy cnut. 

Honestly, you push my buttons worse than big cats push foxdroppers ?

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, sandymere said:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Only if they deport the dregs we get with the trained nurses .Works both ways dosnt it .If the country was indigenous only we’d only need indigenous nurses wouldn’t we .

Fill the NHS with detritus from all over and it’s very plain to see why it’s on its knees ,in need of a complete overhaul but never going to happen while we have to treat vermin ,mainly men of fighting age .

Your lefty shite dosnt wash with me Sandy ,just for the record .

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We already put our hands in our pockets. The NHS wastes money hand over fist. It's not the level of investment that's the issue it's how it's spent.

You simply cannot justify taking health care professionals from abroad, including from countries we are then sending aid money to.

Equally you cannot possibly equate mass mass immigration, to the tune of at least a couple of cities full a year, the refusal to deport criminals and failed asylum seekers and the invasion of unchecked migrants on our southern coast with recruiting medical staff from abroad.

But then you knew that didn't you so smarmy cnut. 

Honestly, you push my buttons worse than big cats push foxdroppers ?

What big cats mate .??????

My buttons are fully with you on the shite prowling our streets mate and it’s not large felines .

• Like 1

Is it just me in just my area. but does there seem to be a very large influx of African care workers? Most are driving round in small cars displaying "P" plates. most can not drive for shit. 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Is it just me in just my area. but does there seem to be a very large influx of African care workers? Most are driving round in small cars displaying "P" plates. most can not drive for shit. 

Embrace it mate cos we ain’t doing f**k all else .

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Embrace it mate cos we ain’t doing f**k all else .

Apathy will be the demise of the world mate, People are warning about AI. well its far to late. This AI is influencing social media now, forget about the future as its not going to be in our hands.