And again it reoccurs

22,000 Jesus I got nipped as a kid by a Russell trousers ripped think one of parents went an had a word but don’t remember any reimbursement  mentioned ? 
but never heard of people being killed by dogs back then , really nothing took of with dog attacks until the craze of the Doberman’s and German shepherds .

who remembers men trying to look hard in denim jeans with their gold medallion walking a German shepherd around ?

• Like 1

This is more what I was used to ,not ragging an oap to death !

Tuesday, May 9, at around 11am, a woman in her 60s was walking along Ingles, near The Hedgehog pub when she was approached by a dog that leapt up and bit her leg.

Words were exchanged between the victim and the dog’s owner before the owner left the scene.

The dog was described as a Jack Russell.

My local rag this week 

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 2

That's bad news and a horrible way for the old girl to go.

I don't know what the answer is for the increase but, I can only think it's dickheads buying dogs that they haven't got a clue about.

I don't think that's a new thing either - I remember arseholes on my old estate 30yrs ago that had dogs that they couldn't control.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's bad news and a horrible way for the old girl to go.

I don't know what the answer is for the increase but, I can only think it's dickheads buying dogs that they haven't got a clue about.

I don't think that's a new thing either - I remember arseholes on my old estate 30yrs ago that had dogs that they couldn't control.

Where they killing people ? 

• Like 1

" The Mirror is currently campaigning to overhaul the Dangerous Dogs Act "

You only have to walk around any big city and see the types of dogs being brazenly walked around busy streets to see nobody gives a shit about the Dangerous Dogs Act anymore.....it hasnt been enforced for years.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

" The Mirror is currently campaigning to overhaul the Dangerous Dogs Act "

You only have to walk around any big city and see the types of dogs being brazenly walked around busy streets to see nobody gives a shit about the Dangerous Dogs Act anymore.....it hasnt been enforced for years.

Said that years ago on here mate and it’s becoming more and more apparent where the cozzers priority’s lie these days 

as an aside I seen  earlier that the met alone deal with 1 instance of dangerous dogs per day 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Said that years ago on here mate and it’s becoming more and more apparent where the cozzers priority’s lie these days 

as an aside I seen  earlier that the met alone deal with 1 instance of dangerous dogs per day 

The dda has had at least 3 amendments over the years,it was just costing too much through court cases they rarely enforce the act anymore if theres no cruelty involved,and then most go through on the Animal Welfare Act.....it was a complete disaster from day 1,just a knee jerk reaction.

• Like 3