our keeper from working lines

Just now, keepdiggin said:

My woman’s friend has one I walked in the garden “don’t be scared” he was barking at me soon as I went towards him he was backing off. 

bad nerves

Just now, keepdiggin said:

My woman’s friend has one I walked in the garden “don’t be scared” he was barking at me soon as I went towards him he was backing off. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is kager eight weeks old full of confidence and very vocal,the other pictures his mum and dad thanks for looking

kager nine mths old on the 6th jan thanks for looking

Whys anyone worried.. theyre his mutts and he's happy with them. I'd only be worried what the parents are , age what graft there doing ect if I was buying one. Offering people out to try and

Posted Images

On 22/01/2024 at 00:30, mr moocher said:

kager nine mths old the dirty b*****d rolled in fox shit

thumbnail_image5 (2).jpg

He's giving you the sly eye there 

He knows what he's doing

Wait til our Mooch gets the warm water on this, that'll make him sick 

Grrrrrrr Grrrrrrr

7 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

He's giving you the sly eye there 

He knows what he's doing

Wait til our Mooch gets the warm water on this, that'll make him sick 

Grrrrrrr Grrrrrrr

How many you had lol 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, bird said:

thought  that was a kangal = 700lb psi , but any dog when fired up can really bite that bit harder, old Buck  my 1x gsd x grey , got  hell of a bite on him , god knows what his psi be, but bust s fox  couple bites in the ribs , very strong bite, all gsd as good bites , . i knew a x RAF bloke that worked gsd and mals in the RAF , and he told me even a 70lb bel mal on a sleeve , would stop  joe public  in street , get bite of a farm collie  you think twice getting out your car with 3 prats loose  lol

Kangal is nearing 750, cane corso is around 700.

I've a bitch here that's half corso; will crush bones like butter but they don't have bottle but they're not nervy either. They'll guard the house and owners but can't imagine they'd do the work of a proper guard or pp dogs. When you look into them they are just like giant babies, all they want is cuddles

received_829678302305209.jpeg

received_922254556356827.jpeg

received_394365920052063.jpeg

received_1156567812137341.jpeg

Most of these big dogs look like they'd be blowing out of their arse after 10 minutes proper exertion are they soft bodied or just not blessed genetically......i always felt with pit bulls years ago once you went above about 55/60 lb you lost a lot of drive and desire....they was much harder to condition and you generally lost muscle tone and physical strength and quality the bigger they got....different breeds i know but cant imagine its much different,bigger isnt always better with performance dogs.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Most of these big dogs look like they'd be blowing out of their arse after 10 minutes proper exertion are they soft bodied or just not blessed genetically......i always felt with pit bulls years ago once you went above about 55/60 lb you lost a lot of drive and desire....they was much harder to condition and you generally lost muscle tone and physical strength and quality the bigger they got....different breeds i know but cant imagine its much different,bigger isnt always better with performance dogs.

they aint no pitbull but they are fit for purpose ie what they was bred for my pup has a lot of stamina hes walked 2 hours a day and we take his ball he dont get gassed they were bred to run miles originally and that they can certainly do,they are hunting dogs with a great nose bred to hunt boar and deer 

23 hours ago, mr moocher said:

they aint no pitbull but they are fit for purpose ie what they was bred for my pup has a lot of stamina hes walked 2 hours a day and we take his ball he dont get gassed they were bred to run miles originally and that they can certainly do,they are hunting dogs with a great nose bred to hunt boar and deer 

Do you not find they lose a lot of ambition over a certain size though ? i just find it hard to believe its possible to put any real kind of condition on a big bulky 90/100 lb dog some of them big protection dogs just seem like visual deterrents to me as opposed to actual useful working dogs.

10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Do you not find they lose a lot of ambition over a certain size though ? i just find it hard to believe its possible to put any real kind of condition on a big bulky 90/100 lb dog some of them big protection dogs just seem like visual deterrents to me as opposed to actual useful working dogs.

Tried messaging you but its szying you cant receive messages.Any idea why?

11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Depends on the breed I’d imagine ?, you can condition big running type dogs of that size but I know absolutely f**k all about bull breeds. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Depends on the breed I’d imagine ?, you can condition big running type dogs of that size but I know absolutely f**k all about bull breeds. 

you should be able to condition the bigger dogs it will maybe take longer more work 

• Like 1