Another Oxygen Thief

17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

peados and traitors should be executed live on the 10 o'clock news IMO?

I can't understand how are laws are so lenient with them, light sentences and do they still get a new identity when released, maybe thats why there is so many of them not just that there sick but they have no fear, the mind really boggles but a mates dad was in the police and its true its supposed to be rife them in UK n all over the world it will get to the point of wanting to homeschool our kids through fear of even sending them to school

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Transition, I'd Transition the cnut, should have his balls cut of and jammed up his own arse before hanging, what the fcuk goes through these cnuts heads, dirty sick bsatards 

The local community should have the right to deal with this as they see fit imo!

I shudder to think what I'd do that b*****d if he'd got anywhere near my daughter.   A wood chipper and landfill is too good for him.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dodger said:

I can't understand how are laws are so lenient with them, light sentences and do they still get a new identity when released, maybe thats why there is so many of them not just that there sick but they have no fear, the mind really boggles but a mates dad was in the police and its true its supposed to be rife them in UK n all over the world it will get to the point of wanting to homeschool our kids through fear of even sending them to school

Mate,there's sickos from every walk of life...Teachers on the other hand these days...are all about pushing genda's, education is second place from my own personal experience,had to move 2 of my teenagers to different schools since Xmas..the teachers were f***ing Tards?..they must get to them at university and turn them in to these woke,skinny Latte types?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Mate,there's sickos from every walk of life...Teachers on the other hand these days...are all about pushing genda's, education is second place from my own personal experience,had to move 2 of my teenagers to different schools since Xmas..the teachers were f***ing Tards?..they must get to them at university and turn them in to these woke,skinny Latte types?

You took your kids out of there?

What did you say Dan to the school I mean 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

peados and traitors should be executed live on the 10 o'clock news IMO?

They should sell tickets like the lottery to pull lever or press switch etc & all monies go to the victim/victims. Might make the b*****ds think twice!! Atb

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

You still out in Barcelona mushroom?

Yeah just got back from Madrid a couple of months ago. The company is asking if I’m open to move to the states for a bit. Told them nope unless you triple my salary :laugh:

19 hours ago, dodger said:

In India they still hang them in the streets for all to gather n spectate mush..

Sounds like a perfect Saturday morning to me. Did you ever see that pic in South American with the bloke and about 200 knives sticking out of him? :laugh: 

I’m really protective of mine. Last year I launched a woman who tried to rob my eldest. God knows what I’d do to a bloke who touched her.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, jok said:

To be fair I am so angry about knowing this scumbag and not realising his potential for harm. My brother and I had the opportunity to stop this some years back. I literally , at this moment, shaking with anger. Jok.

Don’t blame yourself mate. Similar thing happened to me with a bloke I’d known for 11 years. One night after shrooms he just came out with something. I went straight to the police and told them to sort the fuucker out before I do. Haven’t spoken to him since but I did try to kill him last year when he tried to talk to me and had to be dragged off him while I was trying to stamp on the cnuts head :laugh: Piece of shit lives around the corner from me Ffs.

How could I have actually been this pricks friend? The shit that goes through your mind, fuuck! Makes you need therapy :cry:

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Good on you Sean .Need more to do the same .

• Like 1
On 18/05/2023 at 17:51, Jonjon79 said:

I shudder to think what I'd do that b*****d if he'd got anywhere near my daughter.

A wood chipper and landfill is too good for him.

Lad round here did similar to a South  African paedo and has never been done for it mate .Fed the lot to pigs .

• Like 4
17 hours ago, dodger said:

You took your kids out of there?

What did you say Dan to the school I mean 

my lad was only in his second yr,been bullied since he started, finally stuck up for himself ,and filled some lad in...expelled,had to go in front of the board of governors...I asked the headmaster( wearing his rainbow bracelet) if he thought the other 3 men and 2 women in the room ...could honestly stop me climbing over the desk and putting him in a wheelchair...long story ,and not really appropriate for on here,as I'm not finished with the cnut yet....the teachers then went out of their way to be funny towards my daughter who only started in September last yr...I found them both another school,bit of a trek,but they are getting along much better,grades and their attitudes have improved tenfold....mad thing is...can't just of been me having issues with the cnuts... because 28 separate parents have moved their children from said school in 18 months?

just to add,it was the same comprehensive school I went too....they always had a problem if you came from certain housing estates/background ??

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lad round here did similar to a South  African paedo and has never been done for it mate .Fed the lot to pigs .

Yes I saw that  On lock stock and two smoking barrels as well lad called Errol if I remember right ???

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

my lad was only in his second yr,been bullied since he started, finally stuck up for himself ,and filled some lad in...expelled,had to go in front of the board of governors...I asked the headmaster( wearing his rainbow bracelet) if he thought the other 3 men and 2 women in the room ...could honestly stop me climbing over the desk and putting him in a wheelchair...long story ,and not really appropriate for on here,as I'm not finished with the cnut yet....the teachers then went out of their way to be funny towards my daughter who only started in September last yr...I found them both another school,bit of a trek,but they are getting along much better,grades and their attitudes have improved tenfold....mad thing is...can't just of been me having issues with the cnuts... because 28 separate parents have moved their children from said school in 18 months?

just to add,it was the same comprehensive school I went too....they always had a problem if you came from certain housing estates/background ??

Kinnel Dan fair play

It's always a worry for me if my kids get bullied especially with them being mixed race and not seeing then all the time plus I doubt my ex would tell me she's hard work.

Glad your kids are doing better at there new school kids can be cruel well in for not allowing there previous school to brush things under the carpet..

• Like 3