• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog out of Blondie lines through his sire Romeo be 8 in august been a v good dog for my land dam was Richard’s mia very good bitch atb taffey 

pups a belter blondie 3gen back in my dog he’s romeo x tikka romeo’s dams maggie out a blondiexcharlie  his dam is tikka neroxcindy a pup from him i have to a pure out a nero x joe who dam was  b

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Cracking looking dog looks nice & well put together not like a lot of the fragile types

Cheers mate that was a few months back he’s filled out more since really nice stamp I put a dog of similar lines over my old bitch years ago and he’s throwing to same stamp like I hoped and unlike those pups he can jump for run lol two bitches of that litter you’d be lucky if they’d jump a puddle and I’m not joking 

On 12/05/2023 at 16:08, stonewall said:

would it be daft to put a greyhound on this bitch as a subsitute if all else failed ?

IMG_3306 (2).JPG

Depends what you’re after but a juke like that , I wouldn’t see what a greyhound would add to it ? 

its your dog , do what you want but a fast coursing type would be my choice . 

• Like 2
On 12/05/2023 at 16:08, stonewall said:

would it be daft to put a greyhound on this bitch as a subsitute if all else failed ?

IMG_3306 (2).JPG

Can you not find a rough type lurcher x lurcher dog to use? One of them over a coursing bitch always seems to get decent results

20 hours ago, mC HULL said:

this dosser black lol 

one might go 8 mins a season and when your dog can see it out and make the kill it’s the best feeling you will ever get with a running dog knowing very few dogs would a made that kill 

there’s only one type that will make them kills regardless of what lads say on here when your dog is attacking the hare for 4 mins then relises i’m going to have to sit in see this out that brain no other dog has mate 

Using  over sea's long distance runners to catch a native sprinting animal is a poor do imo and is the reason i will never get my head around why folk think it's the dog dangly's of a thing to do, not looking for a row just how i see it Mc..

5 minutes ago, fireman said:

Using  over sea's long distance runners to catch a native sprinting animal is a poor do imo and is the reason i will never get my head around why folk think it's the dog dangly's of a thing to do, not looking for a row just how i see it Mc..

is a hare not a long distance runner ? can a strong one not out run the majority of dogs ? 

get out with a proper coursing bred and watch the speed stamina brain in action and you would know why men think it’s the gigs danglys it takes a special dog to be consistent at taking them 

were most other quarry is easy in reality 

4 hours ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Pre ban of course did they do foxes & all 6 species of deer these pures 

seen a few pures love fox and all lads i know run single so no the won’t take the biggest of fallow and red but we’re proper single handed all rounders something a 3/4 grey will never be 

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

is a hare not a long distance runner ? can a strong one not out run the majority of dogs ? 

get out with a proper coursing bred and watch the speed stamina brain in action and you would know why men think it’s the gigs danglys it takes a special dog to be consistent at taking them 

were most other quarry is easy in reality 

GOTHATS IT MC IF ITS OK WITH YOU FIT ME  IN WINTER TIME MATE I WOULDNT MIND WATCHING SOME DECENT DOGS ON THEM BIG OLD FIELDS 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

seen a few pures love fox and all lads i know run single so no the won’t take the biggest of fallow and red but we’re proper single handed all rounders something a 3/4 grey will never be 

I’ve seen & owned dogs myself that’ll take big fallow & reds single and not just as a one off either, daytime as well. So they didn’t take everything & they weren’t “all rounders”. Just handy dogs that took a variety, not crabbing or anything just making a point if you say a dog takes everything it really should mean everything or it’s misleading

Edited by Deerhunter1
3 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I’ve seen & owned dogs myself that’ll take big fallow & reds single and not just as a one off either, daytime as well. So they didn’t take everything & they weren’t “all rounders”. Just handy dogs that took a variety, not crabbing or anything just making a point if you say a dog takes everything it really should mean everything or it’s misleading

red hind or fallow doe they would take i don’t think any runner is taking a red stag single