Chipped amazon fire stick

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK there's a few to buy....which model is it best to buy ....which these kids them chip so you can see every channel on.... Asking for a friend 

I pay eighty a year for mine . Literally 1 week away from having to renew . I've never had a channell that hasn't worked or anything . I get all of sky's channells , all the American channells , 7,000

Load it with apps? Forgive my ignorance...I'm not much good with tech....I've never even put an app on phone

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

"My mate recons" if you take it to some kid who he knows....he puts every channel on it...

Are you saying you can do it yourself?

Do it yourself mate, yes there's guys on e-bay who offer jailbroken side-loaded firestick, and that sounds super impressive, till you realise it just means loading apps which is easy to do, new apps appear all the time, join a Facebook firestick group, or just load them all from YouTube. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, TOMO said:

"My mate recons" if you take it to some kid who he knows....he puts every channel on it...

Are you saying you can do it yourself?

i’ve been meaning to get one all boxing ufc football most channels well worth it

• Like 1