RIP to a Legendary British Dogman

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know gamedogs are not to many peoples tastes but a great dogman is a great dogman regardless so on a working dog forum just wanted to pay respects after hearing of the passing of The Plymouth Rock M

Im guessing that would be Nikki ?.....of folk who were around in the late 80's who i may occasionally still have a natter with most say she was the best bitch they ever saw.  

Always nice when a good one has the looks too

Posted Images

Don't know any of them personally but a well known family down here, wife's family is Plymouth and heard a few things..

Was Scott Dann his son? Decent boxer...

RIP

Its uncanny really that 2 of the earliest importers of the APBT to these shores have both passed in the same year......being a London lad i should of been an Ed Reid man really but it always bothered me that Ed didnt work his dogs....both very knowledgeable chaps Mo's hands on approach and refusal to compromise on bloodlines drew me towards him back then.....they both peddled their fair share of dogs but again Mo's stuff was just a little bit more " real " for me.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I know gamedogs are not to many peoples tastes but a great dogman is a great dogman regardless so on a working dog forum just wanted to pay respects after hearing of the passing of The Plymouth Rock Maurice Dann earlier today.....Mo was a great character in the dogs back years ago ( a real life Del Boy ) who with an affinity for Don Mayfield and the Mayfield line of dogs shared a great knowledge with young lads of the time like myself.....very well liked in the dogs and a big family man hopefully the best bed up there in heaven is laid on for him.....RIP Big Mo....The Pied Piper of England.

IMG_1278.jpg

Rip mo cracking bitch there gnash

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i was thinking the same francie tidy bitch 

Definatley mc

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Cinnamon her name was she was from the very purest of the Mayfield/Nigger family....not bad for an inbred bitch.

How inbred was she gnash?