Another big cat sighting

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Plenty non natives at my work place 

Wish we had government with the b.....X to fcuk them all off back to there own lands 

No chance the are giving £500 million to France to help stop the boats coming over ffs what are we paying tax for. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

No chance the are giving £500 million to France to help stop the boats coming over ffs what are we paying tax for. 

The French will take the money and we will still have as many crossing the Chanel .

They traveling through how many safe countries to get to UK and they not coming here for nice weather are they,they coming for hand outs 

The same can be said for eastern Europeans,they coming to get what they can as the British a easy touch and our foolish government as let millions in ,

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Is that greyman on the article?

No mate nothing to do with me, but funny how even random members of the public are seeing the patterns emerging while some of our leading countryman ??from this site still can’t quite grasp what’s going on around them and choose to shut down any debate rather  than learn something new ?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.GLOUCESTERSHIRELIVE.CO.UK

WARNING: Article contains images of injury detail

I just seen this ,

I see a wolabey last week, hoping down the side of the road in Rutland area , thought it was muntjack at first but definitely a wolabey and I asked local keeper and he said few escaped couple years ago and they been seen few times but not regular 

A cat can lay up anywhere in day and hunt in darkness,plenty food walking about the fields ,woods 

I definitely see one when I was a kid on old USA air base and I was with group of about 9 kids who all see it .

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

No mate nothing to do with me, but funny how even random members of the public are seeing the patterns emerging while some of our leading countryman ??from this site still can’t quite grasp what’s going on around them and choose to shut down any debate rather  than learn something new ?

I believe they big cats ,they other non native animals so why not cats 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Scotland mate 

B031F919-4AFA-4F40-84E3-1C3F0C6062D3.png

0931D55F-6CD6-460F-B297-05CB9A51871C.png

Canada, the old woman's garden over the road same/same, if they are there they are going to be photographed right? 

IMG_20230312_183934.jpg

• Like 1

I put a link up yesterday 5 mountain lion on CCTV in California, wildlife ranger saying before the advent of ring doorbells and CCTV cats could wander a neighbourhood and not be spotted, not nowadays however, the UK has many more cams than the states, many more, brits are one of the most surveilled populations on the face of the planet, cats are often on CCTV in the USA clear footage but in the UK...........

14 minutes ago, mackem said:

I put a link up yesterday 5 mountain lion on CCTV in California, wildlife ranger saying before the advent of ring doorbells and CCTV cats could wander a neighbourhood and not be spotted, not nowadays however, the UK has many more cams than the states, many more, brits are one of the most surveilled populations on the face of the planet, cats are often on CCTV in the USA clear footage but in the UK...........

Keep up the good work ?

20 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Plenty of them about mate

3820640B-FE73-4B25-9EC0-37DA89861A20.png

• paulus locked this topic