4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no problem glad i could help 

no in afghanistan they normally said the apaches crashed ? didn’t want the world knowin rpgs from the dawn of time can take them down 

some shit down in iraq aswell wasn’t they 

id of never of thought ground forces and the air force worked together you joking aren’t you ? ? ffs ? 

a schools kid could tell you that from playing call of duty ? 

You have been watching Black Hawk Down again haven't you But that was Mogadishu Somalia. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS I swear 60% of these posts end up being pissing matches after the 3rd page ? some of y'all need to meet up and throw hands or f**k , or hell both with the kind of tension y'all have, like a old ma

Sorry.. couldn't help myself

Hopefully it is Francis be able to hunt and dig away in peace and we can send all those Johnny foreigners  that have illegally come to our wonderfull island to the front lines along with all governmen

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

You have been watching Black Hawk Down again haven't you But that was Mogadishu Somalia. 

cracking film the yanks soon wanted out a there ? 

apaches got shot down in iraq and afghan didn’t they ?

Just now, mC HULL said:

It would take a very brave or stupid and very soon to be dead man to be having a pop at an Apache with an APG 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The totals for Iraq and Afghanistan. The figures show you that you are twice as likely to crash for other reasons than you were to be shot down. 

Aircraft losses
Type Lost Hostile fire
AH-64 Apache 34 15
UH-60 Black Hawk 28 13
MH-60 Seahawk 1 0
Just now, paulus said:

The totals for Iraq and Afghanistan. The figures show you that you are twice as likely to crash for other reasons than you were to be shot down. 

Aircraft losses
Type Lost Hostile fire
AH-64 Apache 34 15
UH-60 Black Hawk 28 13
MH-60 Seahawk 1 0

against russia though they would be getting blew out the sky left right and center 

On 26/01/2023 at 06:22, steve66 said:

Just been on the news that parts for abrahams are in short supply , youve got to ask the question how long can we keep funding Ukraine

Seems to me they need some sort of big victory to force the Russians to the table

.....boy this is a funny thread ???

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no problem glad i could help 

no in afghanistan they normally said the apaches crashed ? didn’t want the world knowin rpgs from the dawn of time can take them down 

some shit down in iraq aswell wasn’t they 

id of never of thought ground forces and the air force worked together you joking aren’t you ? ? ffs ? 

a schools kid could tell you that from playing call of duty ? 

But you don’t though do ya ?? 

as two posts ago tanks were useless 

you have absolutely no knowledge of anything of that ilk , nil , nada , zip . 

why you keep flapping your gums in topics like this is quite frankly a mystery 

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

But you don’t though do ya ?? 

as two posts ago tanks were useless 

you have absolutely no knowledge of anything of that ilk , nil , nada , zip . 

why you keep flapping your gums in topics like this is quite frankly a mystery 

a dozen tanks in a country as big as ukraine against the russians are useless in my opinion i don’t think wolf dog thinks much to them aswell and he was in a tank brigade 

it’s not hard to read and listen to how effective things are is it ? 

milk flap my gums on any topic i like it’s called having an opinion right or wrong i’ll say as i please 

what do you know about going to war with a country like russia it’s completely different to fighting 3rd world country with a 3rd world soldier apaches tanks the best of everythjng from every country in the west could not defeat the afghans 

what hope do ukraine have with a bit a help against russia ? 

none in my opinion nil nada zip 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

a dozen tanks in a country as big as ukraine against the russians are useless in my opinion i don’t think wolf dog thinks much to them aswell and he was in a tank brigade 

it’s not hard to read and listen to how effective things are is it ? 

milk flap my gums on any topic i like it’s called having an opinion right or wrong i’ll say as i please 

what do you know about going to war with a country like russia it’s completely different to fighting 3rd world country with a 3rd world soldier apaches tanks the best of everythjng from every country in the west could defeat the afghans 

what hope do ukraine have with a bit a help against russia ? 

none in my opinion nil nada zip 

Oh dear Mchull 

you do not understand the way things work , that’s your falling point . The army isn’t made up of hundred of thousands of armoured vehicles flying at each other . That’s not how it’s done . The figure is about right . Leave yourself off , it’s becoming hugely apparent that you have no knowledge at all of any level warfare . As for peer level conflict ( I’ll give you that phrase for free) , it’s been a while since anyone has , circa 1944 ish ti be exact , so you can’t throw that herring into the pot . Maybe have a read of the sdsr If you get bored from hours on battlefield . 

I find you incredibly difficult to navigate , your completely a starter pack sme , the fact that people here have spent there working lives in this vocation , such as Ken , can easily see through your charade should show others your limitations . The fact you can’t see it , should worry you . 

take care , yours , searching for downed apaches , stiffy 

• Haha 1