Van conversion

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just in the process of doing one up myself, I bought one part converted ish,  but gonna rip it all out and start again and add windows roof vent and get rid of double bed as it will just be for me and

2016 Nissan NV400 *Medium Wheel Base Van For Sale for sale in Cork for €10,750 on DoneDeal WWW.DONEDEAL.IE 2017 Nissan NV400 Medium Wheel Base High RoofExcellent condition very

There talking about charging them to park and banning wild camping as well unless your a transgender 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

strip the van and insulate it with spray foam over all the panels...then ply it out?

i’ll use pir 8x4 sheets for floor top arches for any where may need welding in the future mate 

but i will use foam certain spots ?

10 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I bought a top spec caravan last year thing was like palace inside, but soon found damp in shower and corner of bedroom , windows leaked and got condensation on them.shame as it was lovely bit of kit.

most come from here mate loads a family and friends work making them some are thrown together ? 

I bought some fancy motorhome thing a while back.....when i asked why it had a built in dehumidifier up one end i was told its because of the amount of moving water shower/sinks etc in a confined space its only a matter of time until damp/mould would be found if it didnt have one.

16 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I bought some fancy motorhome thing a while back.....when i asked why it had a built in dehumidifier up one end i was told its because of the amount of moving water shower/sinks etc in a confined space its only a matter of time until damp/mould would be found if it didnt have one.

i dehumidifier will take water out the air none stop gnash this time a year humidity  is  most likely 70 to 95 percent day and night