THE HOME OFFICE

The HO has requisitioned  Highgate Hall at Creaton Northamptonshire   to house 400 illegals years ago i used to ferret the place as it local to me , this place was very posh with a Cinema and indoor pool and plenty of stables, the village has one small shop and a pub and around 500 people living there,,,,,,,,, it will not end well .

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, micky said:

The HO has requisitioned  Highgate Hall at Creaton Northamptonshire   to house 400 illegals years ago i used to ferret the place as it local to me , this place was very posh with a Cinema and indoor pool and plenty of stables, the village has one small shop and a pub and around 500 people living there,,,,,,,,, it will not end well .

The country’s a joke, we’re too soft. There’s another thread on here about energy prices and having to move family members in, yet you can live all inclusive for free.

It’s the same down my way, they’re being housed in Datchet Manor Hotel. I think Essex had quite a few Epping, Witham, Colchester etc. I don’t know how true it is but I read the ones being put up in Great Hallingbury complained about the quality of food they were getting!

If they spent as much on returning them as they are on housing them, then perhaps we wouldn't be in this mess, They can blame ECHR. or Brexit or what ever else but the simple facts are they are not asylum seekers, They are illegal immigrant's and should be returned on the next available transport. The whole Rwanda thing is an attempt to bypass the obstacle's imposed by the EU, Well i thought we were not in the EU anymore.  incompetence and the inability to accept the will of the people by civil servants and Politicians has got us in this mess. 

was on the tele last night  ,a place not far from were i live      in Quorn , 4 star hotel ,canceled all the upcoming weding bookings  .money will be refunded  , becouse of govnt  contract  to house         guees who..  fkn joke the govnt is paying 5.6mil   a day to house these bloody illigal    scroungers   ,, make me want to puke ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The old town I used to live were I’m originally from there is 2 big nice hotels peoples Christmas parties Christmas dinners,weddings or any other events for 2023 have been canceled due to them housing illegal immigrants in them it’s a bloody joke! I visited the town last weekend went in to the town centre with my misses for a look about it was full of illegals begging scruffy looking feckers speaking there foreign language just hanging around the place looked a shit hole it’s bad enough with the odd smack head begging in the town let alone these scruffy foreigner freeloaders 

maybe Micky could go down there and throw a few packs of bacon about the place,ruffle a few feathers?

Myself personally Id like to use my cat and genie,trace the gas,water, electric services,dig down on them ..nice big chain around them attached to the tow bar on the truck ? leave the cnuts to burn the furniture to keep warm or find the nearest sub station and set it alight:whistling:

• Haha 1
Just now, poxon said:

The old town I used to live were I’m originally from there is 2 big nice hotels peoples Christmas parties Christmas dinners,weddings or any other events for 2023 have been canceled due to them housing illegal immigrants in them it’s a bloody joke! I visited the town last weekend went in to the town centre with my misses for a look about it was full of illegals begging scruffy looking feckers speaking there foreign language just hanging around the place looked a shit hole it’s bad enough with the odd smack head begging in the town let alone these scruffy foreigner freeloaders 

selling the big issue around our way for extra money...the pre loaded cash cards they give them on arrivel can't be enough for them to survive like ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

selling the big issue around our way for extra money...the pre loaded cash cards they give them on arrivel can't be enough for them to survive like ?

Pick pockets mate they also go in to shops in gangs to lift what ever they can there already been reports of it happening an people being intimidated by them 

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Pick pockets mate they also go in to shops in gangs to lift what ever they can there already been reports of it happening an people being intimidated by them 

need a couple of little nipper rat  traps in your pockets for the cnuts??

• Like 1

Reopened the old detention center up by me for the illegals and nearly every saturday there is a demonstration by the do gooders to release them wonted need it if they didn't come in illegally send the lot back and look after our own

• Like 1

Never mind lads just keep grafting to pay for them to have a decent standard of living cos it’s a sure fire thing no fecker is going to do a fecking thing about it .Suck it up cos that’s where this countries going .Feck the indigenous ,feck the white minority and wear your wee Willy winky outfit all day .

We should all strike until they do something about it .I mean how hard would it be to stock up for a month or two then strike .Not lift a finger for the economy .The whole country I mean not just the thl massive .
Needs a few flyers  about obviously .

• Like 6