New football thread

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

And yes i didnt quite twig there.......cant see it now mate Leverkusen are some side we was unlucky drawing them but who knows eh

I reckon old Moyes May just be a frustration too far for them mate and we nick it on the break, can’t give any logical explanation as to why I’m feeling a tiny bit optimistic but I just do.

f**k knows why ?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way we've treated Moyse is f****n disgusting....im not against a new manager it probably is the right time but theres ways of doing things and the man deserves respect and a good send off yet we'v

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Yep, fair opinion mate…..not saying I agree totally but I don’t think you are metal for holding those views, it’s all reasonable enough. 
Very hard to get the nuance of a conversation over in the written word so that’s  why these things get a bit 6s & 7s from time to time. 

How’s your little club doing, been meaning to catch up and give them a watch this week but haven’t got round to it. 

I know i come across somewhat repetitive about the move mate but to me its behind everything so then when i get into it with yous who wanted it even 7 or 8 years later i just cant see past it........as a good pal of mine puts it, " you took my childhood sweetheart off me,knobbed her,got all your mates to knob her,and then handed her back to me " :laugh:

Hasnt been the best month with the little club got turned over 2 nil at home to our local rivals last week,just cant seem to get any consistency at the moment we're Brazil one week and Barnet the next.....constant Tuesday - Saturday games isnt helping with the smallish squad we have but the mid table finish we're heading for will do for now :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Brilliant game there Chelsea and Utd i enjoyed that....bit of a mad turnout for us Hammers when we're cheering Chelsea on because we're chasing Man Utd for the last European spot.....some player that Cole Palmer.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Brilliant game there Chelsea and Utd i enjoyed that....bit of a mad turnout for us Hammers when we're cheering Chelsea on because we're chasing Man Utd for the last European spot.....some player that Cole Palmer.

Madness... Not much else to add really lol

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Madness... Not much else to add really lol

Think the modern term is " game management " ?......cant be conceding 2 goals that late on....and after being 2 nil down as well.....as old Greavsie used to say its a funny old game.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Think the modern term is " game management " ?......cant be conceding 2 goals that late on....and after being 2 nil down as well.....as old Greavsie used to say its a funny old game.

As a spectacle it was amazing, but neither manager will like what they saw, it was crazy, schoolboy style... Great game though .. wish there was more like it, reminded me of the Keegan Newcastle side and some of their games at that time...

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

As a spectacle it was amazing, but neither manager will like what they saw, it was crazy, schoolboy style... Great game though .. wish there was more like it, reminded me of the Keegan Newcastle side and some of their games at that time...

Was it the Liverpool/Newcastle 4 - 3 when Collymore scored the winner and Keegan just put his head in his hands....think that went down as one of the greatest games in Premier League history didnt it......wouldnt say that game tonight was far off.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Was it the Liverpool/Newcastle 4 - 3 when Collymore scored the winner and Keegan just put his head in his hands....think that went down as one of the greatest games in Premier League history didnt it......wouldnt say that game tonight was far off.

Yes mate, that was hell and the of a game... Last night was certainly in that mode

4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Cmon Chelsea 

Wondered if you were there last night mate, would've been some atmosphere at the end!

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

@NEWKID Just watched Rio talking about when Moyes first came to Utd……very interesting.

Its on the overlap on YouTube.

Bloody hell mate, was going to put that up for you later, watched it last night.

When he said about his sudden realisation of the size of Man Utd, surely he knew it was a bit different than Everton! 

Whoever had that job was on hiding to nothing after Fergie, but Moyes obviously wasn't the right man, feeling sorry for your boss aint what its about is it... that's when they should've brough Mourinho in, he was the only one with a big enough ego and at that time reputation to carry it on, no one wanted to sign for Moyes, his marquee signing was Fellani ffs!!

Great show the Overlap aint it, Carra knows every game ever, he's like an encyclopaedia!, I love the banter as well, what proper football lads do to each other, constant piss taking even though they haven't kicked a ball for 15 years, still rip Neville at every opportunity!! lol

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

@NEWKID Just watched Rio talking about when Moyes first came to Utd……very interesting.

Its on the overlap on YouTube.

If you haven't seen it the one with Ole is very good as well, Becks is decent and Rooney... f**k it they're all pretty good! lol