New football thread

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Cole palmer deserves a move to a big club after this season alone 

If Moyes stays he will join the Hammers so that he can really express his attacking talent ! 

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

15 hours ago, WILF said:

Going to be some buzz for you Thursday night mate.

f**k it, I’m going to be the supreme optimist and say we can do it…..

:laugh: We aint got a prayer mate.....i was in Germany last week im not sure how it came across on the telly but what struck me was levels.....all the formations,positive attacking,boring defensive systems in the world didnt matter a bollock they are just levels above us......i dont care what anybody says if a football coach anywhere in the world could get our 11 players to beat there 11 players then he's a genius simple as that !

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

We’ll get 6th and win the f a cup 

Probably.....but its a sure sign of the times in London football when it takes the mighty Chelsea until mid April to catch up with little ol West Ham !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

:laugh: We aint got a prayer mate.....i was in Germany last week im not sure how it came across on the telly but what struck me was levels.....all the formations,positive attacking,boring defensive systems in the world didnt matter a bollock they are just levels above us......i dont care what anybody says if a football coach anywhere in the world could get our 11 players to beat there 11 players then he's a genius simple as that !

They didn’t show it, they had Liverpool on instead mate so I wouldn’t know.

But 2-0 will make for an exciting night……unless they tear us to pieces ! 😂 

9 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I can see him at Newcastle next season mate 

Would rather make plans to protect, secure and further develop what we already have in those positions at Newcastle in my opinion. 

20 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Would rather make plans to protect, secure and further develop what we already have in those positions at Newcastle in my opinion. 

Better then palmer?

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

What do you think of this for next season, just utilising what we already have ;

Pope ( Dubravka).

Trippier, ( Livramento) , Schar, Botman, Hall, (Burn).

Tonali, Bruno, Joelinton.

Barnes , Isak, Gordon.

Buy a centre back, a defensive midfielder, and a centre forward, bring in those two young lads that are loaned out in Europe and I’d be happy.

Cheers.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Better then palmer?

More from a perspective of how much would he cost and who would we need to sell in order to comply with FFP? One step forward and two steps backward.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

What do you think of this for next season, just utilising what we already have ;

Pope ( Dubravka).

Trippier, ( Livramento) , Schar, Botman, Hall, (Burn).

Tonali, Bruno, Joelinton.

Barnes , Isak, Gordon.

Buy a centre back, a defensive midfielder, and a centre forward, bring in those two young lads that are loaned out in Europe and I’d be happy.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Add young home grown Lewis Miley and Elliot Anderson and I'd agree. 

1 minute ago, eastcoast said:

Add young home grown Lewis Miley and Elliot Anderson and I'd agree. 

Yes, of course. I was just really suggesting a first team, as much as I think Miley and Anderson are great prospects they would be understudies to the midfield I mentioned.

Cheets.

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

You sound like max charts no offence meant by the way 

11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You sound like max charts no offence meant by the way 

Difference is I accept that Howe knows far more about football than I’ll ever know, I’m just a supporter.

Slightly off topic, but not by much; yesterday my missus had a chat with Amanda Staveley while she waited for me to pick her up. I was gutted that I did not meet her, but probably just as well as I would have made a fool of myself congratulating her on what her and her partners have done for Newcastle and how she’s running rings around Mike Ashley ! 
Cheers.

• Like 2

What would palmer hope to achieve at Newcastle ? 

I would say Newcastle have had an awful season to be honest as they should be well clear of their peers . 

same points , wins and losses as Man Utd who according to all media are appalling ? 

Utd still have to play arsenal , but there’s a massive game for them both in a head to head , Chelsea also still have two games in hand , they have a hard run in mind with arsenal villa and spurs . 

Newcastle could finish below them both still. 

I’ve said it before , Newcastle will always  struggle to attract big name stars due to the location . It’s just not where players imagine being 

5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What would palmer hope to achieve at Newcastle ? 

I would say Newcastle have had an awful season to be honest as they should be well clear of their peers . 

same points , wins and losses as Man Utd who according to all media are appalling ? 

Utd still have to play arsenal , but there’s a massive game for them both in a head to head , Chelsea also still have two games in hand , they have a hard run in mind with arsenal villa and spurs . 

Newcastle could finish below them both still. 

I’ve said it before , Newcastle will always  struggle to attract big name stars due to the location . It’s just not where players imagine being 

Tbh mate I was just trying (but failed) to wind kev up 

• Haha 4