New football thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

Just watched forest utd I wish someone would take Fernandez clean out whinging little bitch always looking for a foul then jumps straight up when the ball passes  embarrassing  or crying to the ref play like they did tonight haaland and co are seriously going to destroy them inside 20 mins on Sunday 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@gnasher16 Just watched the highlights of your little clubs game on the 27th, decent 4-2 win for you there mate as they put you in a scrap from what I could see of it.

That No.9 of yours Moses looks a right handful at times, good feet for a f***ing giant of a lad ! 

Playing some nice enjoyable stuff there squire.

10 hours ago, WILF said:

@gnasher16 Just watched the highlights of your little clubs game on the 27th, decent 4-2 win for you there mate as they put you in a scrap from what I could see of it.

That No.9 of yours Moses looks a right handful at times, good feet for a f***ing giant of a lad ! 

Playing some nice enjoyable stuff there squire.

You not a hammers fan anymore wilf 

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

You not a hammers fan anymore wilf 

Of course I am mate, just like watching a bit of non league stuff.

It beats the shit out of Dynamic Dave ! Lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Trying to sort tickets for Lazio v Ac Milan tomorrow night, Mrs loves being dragged to the football on our trips away! Lol

Funny enough I was wasting away my time watching videos of Maldini the other day ! Lol 

Imagine getting in that Milan team at 17 and then winning your last champions league with the same club at 40 ! ……..some moulds just get broken don’t they mate 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Funny enough I was wasting away my time watching videos of Maldini the other day ! Lol 

Imagine getting in that Milan team at 17 and then winning your last champions league with the same club at 40 ! ……..some moulds just get broken don’t they mate 

Some player mate, the Italians have had some outstanding defenders over the years haven't they!

I'll be watching a decent young English defender tomorrow though mate, Timori.. Good to see an English defender going well in Serie a

• Like 2
On 28/02/2024 at 19:15, eastcoast said:

Newcastle away to Man City in 1/4 final. I just won a £1 👍🙂 👍

Perversely glad we lost/were robbed against the bar codes now😪

Cheers, D.

Enjoyed that!! 

Milan won 1-0 great atmosphere, Lazio had 3 sent off...got nice and feisty at the end...proper! Lol

1410241901_Screenshot_20240302_012544_SamsungNotes.jpg.d1c6e034d079c480d03f896c5e3a34a6.jpg

Screenshot_20240302_012416_Gallery.jpg.18217c2676cc677697bfbda669e385c2.jpg

Screenshot_20240302_012351_Gallery.jpg.38e83ea2e74a813c49cdd9e8a121dc16.jpg

Screenshot_20240302_012342_Gallery.jpg.83b768808c21a0395d1e402c7cabf86e.jpg

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 01/03/2024 at 01:24, dytkos said:

Perversely glad we lost/were robbed against the bar codes now😪

Cheers, D.

What game was that? If the Blackburn game I don't think you were robbed but our MOTM was undoubtedly Dubravka which says it all really when playing against supposedly "lesser" opposition. Definitely more Sports Direct than Harrods from us that night.

If you are referring to the Sunderland game? Shut up man, should have been 0-6 🙂 

Goal of the season for me so far was Livramento Newcastle v Wolves. From his right back position all the way up the pitch and rather than trying to steal a penalty in 18 yard box got the ball in the net. Superb! Another one that Southgate needs to confirm for England before we lose him to Portugal or Scotland. Along with Anthony Gordon. 

Edited by eastcoast
steal not steel