New football thread

4 hours ago, Blackmag said:

It's not pretty but it gets you results and up to sixth and I was reading about a new contract for moyse in new year 

Makes total sense to give him a new contract to be fair mate, if we are in a good position and people are still coming through the turnstile prepared to watch their team have the ball for 20 minutes a game as long as the result is right then it makes no sense to change.

Not a bit of me as I’m sure everyone is bored of hearing so it won’t matter to me…..I won’t be watching that shit. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Surely city and Chelsea hold that accolade 

I don’t think those two could lace the green brigades or the eternal victims boots brother x 

First managerial casualty of 24 could be Ryan Lowe when you don't think it could get any worst it does fans have truly turned now players don't look interested I don't normally like chopping and changing managers but after that today something needs to change 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

14565-d3c8349434f101922ee8bbe3d34d844a.jpg.17437748f262630f6ad728feb5efd5fd.jpg

14564-4004b7ef3f0a6a62e726b505313e2ba0.jpg

Some of the banners Sunderland put up in there bar for Saturday 😂 wow I couldn't imagine West ham Doing it for millwall or Cardiff for Swansea never seen your nearest rival be so welcoming 😂 I wonder how many turn up for tonight's protest 😂

Edited by Blackmag
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Some of the banners Sunderland put up in there bar for Saturday 😂 wow I couldn't imagine West ham Doing it for millwall or Cardiff for Swansea never seen your nearest rival be so welcoming 😂 

That’s for the £600 a ticket hospitality lounge that Newcastle fans have evidently bought all the tickets for. Sunderland fans are having a collective mental breakdown, saying their new owners don’t understand the rivalry and importance of the game.

They are also angry that Newcastle have been given 6,000 tickets , we could have had, by FA rules, 7,300 but the police put a limit on. Evidently some Sunderland season ticket holders will not get their usual seats and will have to find seats elsewhere in the ground !

Im looking forward to this game, Saturday 12.45 live on ITV !

Cheers.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That’s for the £600 a ticket hospitality lounge that Newcastle fans have evidently bought all the tickets for. Sunderland fans are having a collective mental breakdown, saying their new owners don’t understand the rivalry and importance of the game.

They are also angry that Newcastle have been given 6,000 tickets , we could have had, by FA rules, 7,300 but the police put a limit on. Evidently some Sunderland season ticket holders will not get their usual seats and will have to find seats elsewhere in the ground !

Im looking forward to this game, Saturday 12.45 live on ITV !

Cheers.

One thing Sunderland fans won’t have a problem with is finding a seat in that ground, there’s 10,000 going spare any given Saturday ! Lol 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Anyone seen the Calvert-Lewin sending off ?…….nonsense !

Var is a joke no bookin on the field then straight red as soon as they walk to screen you know what's happening.the villa penalty last week was same starting to turn the game shit same as the sin bin there on about bringing in next season 

• Like 1