Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

just got back from fishing...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

walk around the moat at Caerphilly castle this morning...loads of shapes in the weed...1703801546_DSC_42552.JPG.984707bb6878768205f51a84f331c470.JPG623160756_DSC_42542.JPG.533a4dd1130fb9ecc26dedfd1a85f661.JPG

Bream are spawning here at the moment some nice carp nipping in to feed on it saw a nice mirror this morning around 30lb

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BEARINATOR said:

Angel of the north ponds first then to outston springs

The north east never used to have a freshwater fishing tradition when I was a kid,trout,salmon and seafishing yes,but coarse no,I had never even caught a pike till I moved south,Sunderland has a coarse pond now.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

The north east never used to have a freshwater fishing tradition when I was a kid,trout,salmon and seafishing yes,but coarse no,I had never even caught a pike till I moved south,Sunderland has a coarse pond now.

Sunderland and that have a few now mate, when I moved here I was only in to the trout and salmon. Then started catching dace and that on the Wear over chester le street and been addicted since 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Sunderland and that have a few now mate, when I moved here I was only in to the trout and salmon. Then started catching dace and that on the Wear over chester le street and been addicted since 

I had hundreds of salmon out of that river,and shedloads of sea-trout,used to love warm evenings on the bank listening to the fish jumping.I heard sunlun had a freshwater pond at silkie.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

I had hundreds of salmon out of that river,and shedloads of sea-trout,used to love warm evenings on the bank listening to the fish jumping.I heard sunlun had a freshwater pond at silkie.

Silkie is a decen pond but hard fishing, that ouston spring ponds is the pond for the old birtley rof workers now closed down and my pals took over the lease 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Silkie is a decen pond but hard fishing, that ouston spring ponds is the pond for the old birtley rof workers now closed down and my pals took over the lease 

Never heard of ousting spring?Silkie when I was there had nothing in,must be stocked?