Sack the mods

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, but you might all be 'closing ranks' on Francie, therefore compounding his thoughts into real turmoil and paranoia!! ?

We are the last of his worries. The World Health Organisation are planning to oust democracy and take over the world whilst the para-military arm of the Salvation Army are taking on the role for UK Defence. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come on here every day I never get involved in the arguments and personal insults it’s not worth it, main reason I don’t know any of yous in real life, as for mods there just other members too me, w

The way its going the mods Will be left yapping to themselves..  Sorry lads, this place is getting worse by the day.

f**k off  Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

We are the last of his worries. The World Health Organisation are planning to oust democracy and take over the world whilst the para-military arm of the Salvation Army are taking on the role for UK Defence. 

Well, that goes without saying.  Was obvious.

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Well, that goes without saying.  Was obvious.

You are forgetting the Aliens ?

Just had the same experience as Francie, installed a new anti virus a few weeks back and lost my passwords. Numerous automated times told I would receive an email but none sent so there's probably a glitch as stated. Turned out I hadn't forgotten my password just couldn't get the username right. :duh:

1 minute ago, hambone said:

Just had the same experience as Francie, installed a new anti virus a few weeks back and lost my passwords. Numerous automated times told I would receive an email but none sent so there's probably a glitch as stated. Turned out I hadn't forgotten my password just couldn't get the username right. :duh:

It's them pesky mods, I'm telling ya :hmm: :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Yes, I think so too. Strange though how he jumps straight to the conclusion that all the mods are either inept or working in unison against him. Not that it might be a fault on the system. Even after we have all confirmed the same. 

f**k off 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
4 hours ago, walshie said:

Mods need some special kind of notification system where a red strobe flashes and klaxon goes off so we can jump to action stations the exact second Francie forgets his password. Again. 

I smell sarcasm lol

4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Yes, I think so too. Strange though how he jumps straight to the conclusion that all the mods are either inept or working in unison against him. Not that it might be a fault on the system. Even after we have all confirmed the same. 

The only strange thing is a cop as mod on here, never said any of those words,but if the cap fits 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, hambone said:

??

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Mods ganging up on a member isn't on lads.

Some may see it as a bit of fun, others may see it as bullying.

Mods should be strictly impartial.

Cheers.

How the f**k is saying we never received any message bullying. please explain as i would really like to know.

4 minutes ago, paulus said:

How the f**k is saying we never received any message bullying. please explain as i would really like to know.

You mentioning his belief/disbelief in aliens.

Nicepix mentioning his thoughts of WHO, etc.

It looks like you're taking the piss out of him.

As allways, just my opinion, others may have different opinions.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You mentioning his belief/disbelief in aliens.

Nicepix mentioning his thoughts of WHO, etc.

It looks like you're taking the piss out of him.

As allways, just my opinion, others may have different opinions.

Cheers.

Believe it or not its called banter, He is more than capable of giving as good as he takes. But just my opinion hey. I dare say he will pop on here and answer himself at some point. 

• paulus locked this topic