Apple cider vinegar

26 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

2 teaspoons in a glass 250 ml water, id rather eat liver ? it was rank … it does say or apple juice , I may try that ? . Dogs have had it for yonks,but thought I’d give it a try myself 

You're starting to sound a tad strange,  mucka.

There's f**k all wrong with liver.

You probably been cooking that wrong, as well as drinking your ACV wrong.

Oh yeah, LOL ??

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few months back I picked up the wrong protein tub off top of cupboards...knocked my boy and me a shake up each...both downed it, and was like WTF!!! It was the Damascus earth powder we use for the dog

Iww dabs it on his wincer he said it’s great for bum grapes ? 

?All the best dad, it can be dangerous anyway, ever heard of vinegar stroke?

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

2 teaspoons in a glass 250 ml water, id rather eat liver ? it was rank … it does say or apple juice , I may try that ? . Dogs have had it for yonks,but thought I’d give it a try myself 

Whats wrong with liver? Fry quickly in beef dripping. Try 500ml of water or just man up or just leave it alone? Apple juice isnt the magic mate

Edited by jeemes
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Cider vinegar kills worms and bacteria for both humans and animals and reduces inflammation. Wouldn't be without it. Perfect dog wormer.

How much/often do you give it dogs for worms? 

54 minutes ago, jeemes said:

How much/often do you give it dogs for worms? 

I normally gave a tablespoon in their water or food (whichever they would accept) 2/3 times a week mate. Great for pups too. 

I was speaking to pig farmer recently who mentioned that sometimes on organic set ups they use apple cider vinegar in the piglets water instead of wormers which are far more effective in keeping worms at bay and healthier for the animals too.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I normally gave a tablespoon in their water or food (whichever they would accept) 2/3 times a week mate. Great for pups too. 

I was speaking to pig farmer recently who mentioned that sometimes on organic set ups they use apple cider vinegar in the piglets water instead of wormers which are far more effective in keeping worms at bay and healthier for the animals too.

Thanks?

13 hours ago, shaaark said:

You're starting to sound a tad strange,  mucka.

There's f**k all wrong with liver.

You probably been cooking that wrong, as well as drinking your ACV wrong.

Oh yeah, LOL ??

I’m more than a tad strange mate ?…. But liver , kidney , heart?  …. And me Nan used to fry it , she seemed a competent cook ?

13 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Cider vinegar kills worms and bacteria for both humans and animals and reduces inflammation. Wouldn't be without it. Perfect dog wormer.

It also kills good bacteria so a live culture (live yogurt etc) should be given after wards and to use it all the time i was told was not good for finches and canaries but a dose once a month...

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, fireman said:

It also kills good bacteria so a live culture (live yogurt etc) should be given after wards and to use it all the time i was told was not good for finches and canaries but a dose once a month...

Same here mate every couple of months for the birds as it can do them harm, even used it in the wild birds water in the spring and summer 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Franks dad said:

I’m more than a tad strange mate ?…. But liver , kidney , heart?  …. And me Nan used to fry it , she seemed a competent cook ?

Oh well, can only say when offal is cooked correctly, it's delicious.

And some of the older ways of cooking it, aren't the best.  ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Oh well, can only say when offal is cooked correctly, it's delicious.

And some of the older ways of cooking it, aren't the best.  ?

Got to agree with that, haggis, faggots etc, and a favourite of mine from the past hand raised offal pies, delicious...

offalpies.jpg.e598f5fd1e311597566b895dad82e3bc.jpg

• Like 4