View from your swim part 2

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already looking forward to the warmer weather.

Drove down to the gulf. When I started to release the shark,someone set off a firework display.Good timing lol.    

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Walrow?

No mate pond off the back of a38 have to battle the druggies drunks and shopping trolleys but there’s something about it keeps me wanting to fish it. Walrows had some investment lately cracking venue now doing 30’s every week and cheap as chips just had a knarly looking 16lber 👍

• Like 2
On 04/05/2024 at 21:18, Daniel cain said:

Out with my lad and daughter...DSC_6044.JPG.493db396bff64eeb041ed17d006f9305.JPGDSC_6046.JPG.ed354f3d765be4cdef92a31b6d7d7380.JPGDSC_6043.JPG.160d44fed5109df29d53a0e65614c4e8.JPG

Looks like you had some decent weather mate. Went out with our youngen on mountain bikes yesterday morning. Not had them out since last year & was knocked add of swapped places with you this morning. My f***ing legs are killing me this morning 😆 yesterday after that bike ride my lad went straight to his muay thai training. Wish I was 13 again. Lol He'll wake up this morning fresh. I couldn't handle get down stairs to make a cuppa ffs. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Some beauty's there mate 👌 they off a canal with seeing the narrow boats behind you. 

It’s from the marina we are in right underneath his boat mate 

On 06/05/2024 at 06:40, Bangersanmash said:

Looks like a decent hide away that for odd hour. 

It is mate a 10 minute walk from my house, I reckon there's only 10/15 carp place is a shit hole really. I spent 2 weeks baiting and cleaning a spot every evening a while back the day before I was due to fish it some little scrotes lobbed 2 shopping trolleys right on my spot 🤣

I have 3 other tickets but keep getting drawn back there. I pick a bag of rubbish and dog shit bags up each time I go, annoying part is there are bins dotted around the place but its free fishing so I give a little back that way. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

It is mate a 10 minute walk from my house, I reckon there's only 10/15 carp place is a shit hole really. I spent 2 weeks baiting and cleaning a spot every evening a while back the day before I was due to fish it some little scrotes lobbed 2 shopping trolleys right on my spot 🤣

I have 3 other tickets but keep getting drawn back there. I pick a bag of rubbish and dog shit bags up each time I go, annoying part is there are bins dotted around the place but its free fishing so I give a little back that way. 

I know your rough location mate but not exact, would be well worth enquiring about cheddar clay pits, they have a geographical restriction that goes out from below the res on memberships if you are within it I would suggest getting your name down 

• Like 1