Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

Just now, foxdropper said:

????

You still need to chill mate .All this new world order has got you hysterical .

Get some you time bud ,green fields and fresh air and just live for the moment from time to time .

Far from hysterical fd lol its just funny an tragic at the same time that people are not listening to what charles/schuab/gates/sunak are telling us,people can explain to there children or grandchildren how they didnt see it coming rather they just called people conspiracy nuts.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Far from hysterical fd lol its just funny an tragic at the same time that people are not listening to what charles/schuab/gates/sunak are telling us,people can explain to there children or grandchildren how they didnt see it coming rather they just called people conspiracy nuts.

I’m fairly balanced mate ,call it as it is but I don’t see anything happening out the norm .If you read about it ,part of it sinks in then you become part of the problem .

All those you mention are just blips in the ocean mate to be replaced by the next crop of retards .Forget them mate ,they only mean to cast evil by their words .

Dont listen and they go away .Yours or my life won’t change because they arnt happy mate but it will if you let it .

Live your life how you want to not by anothers leave .

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I don’t read anything on what’s going on bud ,don’t care as long me and mine are ok .You seem to be getting deeper and deeper mate .Just looking out for ya ,lol.

Thats were people are going wrong fd,you might be fine right now but your grandchildrens life will be totally different than yours,life wont be life anymore but hey im told to tell yous so my conscience will be clear.

Im saved i know how it ends,im happy just sad to see people put there trust in these maniacs without even a second glance.

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m fairly balanced mate ,call it as it is but I don’t see anything happening out the norm .If you read about it ,part of it sinks in then you become part of the problem .

All those you mention are just blips in the ocean mate to be replaced by the next crop of retards .Forget them mate ,they only mean to cast evil by their words .

Dont listen and they go away .Yours or my life won’t change because they arnt happy mate but it will if you let it .

Live your life how you want to not by anothers leave .

There not going away fd,there in full swing right now mate,its sad to see people put there trust in these physcos,thats there choice tho mate.

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Thats were people are going wrong fd,you might be fine right now but your grandchildrens life will be totally different than yours,life wont be life anymore but hey im told to tell yous so my conscience will be clear.

Im saved i know how it ends,im happy just sad to see people put there trust in these maniacs without even a second glance.

They are mortal just like you and I mate .Their days on this earth are numbered and their mortality  is catching up with them .Choose to spend your remaining days worrying if you want or just relax ,go with the flow and  live life as you know to be right .

I respect your beliefs mate ,don’t understand them mind but I respect anyone with conviction enough to tell a total stranger .

Id of thought you’d trust in your god though mate or is this not the case .

3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

There not going away fd,there in full swing right now mate,its sad to see people put there trust in these physcos,thats there choice tho mate.

There will always be sheep mate as there will be wolves to prey on them .

The more you give them air time the deeper you get mate .Your life ,your choice bud .

12 minutes ago, Francie, said:

it’s mental how people can’t see the woods for the trees francie your right they will have our grandkids eating lab made meat unable to go past the local lamppost sandy etc have stockholm syndrome im surprised they can dress thereself without been told how lol

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s mental how people can’t see the woods for the trees francie your right they will have our grandkids eating lab made meat unable to go past the local lamppost sandy etc have stockholm syndrome im surprised they can dress thereself without been told how lol

Like I said mate ,I’m fairly balanced so tell me exactly what it is your afraid of .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

They are mortal just like you and I mate .Their days on this earth are numbered and their mortality  is catching up with them .Choose to spend your remaining days worrying if you want or just relax ,go with the flow and  live life as you know to be right .

I respect your beliefs mate ,don’t understand them mind but I respect anyone with conviction enough to tell a total stranger .

Id of thought you’d trust in your god though mate or is this not the case .

I do trust my God thats why i said im happy i know how it ends but i also have to warn people of the coming wrath mate.

You only have to look at chinas social credit score system to see where this is going....

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Like I said mate ,I’m fairly balanced so tell me exactly what it is your afraid of .

freedoms taken every day soon there will be 15 minute city’s and no real food to eat it will get to the point you can’t grow veg or keep livestock 

• Confused 1
41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

freedoms taken every day soon there will be 15 minute city’s and no real food to eat it will get to the point you can’t grow veg or keep livestock 

41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

f**k that.......they may take my freedom, but they'll never take my allotment !!   

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

f**k that.......they may take my freedom, but they'll never take my allotment !!   

Cheers.

that allotment will don’t be houses chart don’t worry about that 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that allotment will don’t be houses chart don’t worry about that 

To paraphrase the great Charlton Heston; "they'll have to prise it from my cold, dead hands ! ".

Me and my pals will wage a pensioner guerrilla war of attrition......except on pension day, we will be on the piss that day !

Cheers.

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

To paraphrase the great Charlton Heston; "they'll have to prise it from my cold, dead hands ! ".

Me and my pals will wage a pensioner guerrilla war of attrition......except on pension day, we will be on the piss that day !

Cheers.

a load a barmy geordie pensioners will most likely put them off 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

So who’s going to implement all that mate and name me one  freedom you’ve lost ,apart from hunting with dogs .